PDA

View Full Version : 7 Day EPG ???

reddiesel
09-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Is there any images or way of getting a decent EPG to work on a TM600, i have the IQ update on it but the guide is crap only now or next if i'm lucky, is the radio station update still working or is it obsolete ?
seems like no support since 2011 from Technomate ?

Detlef
09-06-2016, 11:07 PM
I have the same problem on a zGemma (openATV image).

I think that most channels on 28E only have a Now/Next listing in the conventional text system.

Sly and Freesat use a separate system based on a database which uses proprietary s/w to view it that is broadcast on the, so called, default channel.

The only other option is to set up an EPG that imports the data via the internet but I haven't got that to work yet.

My image does support a longer EPG if it is broadcast, as on many of the German channels on 19E as I get several days from Das Erste, ZDF, etc.

Not linked but quite useful is the web guide for 28E _http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide/ which lists all the channels available on a Digibox.

satpaul
10-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Cant answer first one but Zgemma has 7 day epg Openatv set up cross epg on it

Detlef
10-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Cant answer first one but Zgemma has 7 day epg Openatv set up cross epg on it

Hey! Thanks for the hint.

I had been trying to use an EPG that linked on the web but one that uses the default channel is a much better option. I hadn't realised that anyone had written s/w for linux receivers.