PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Catseye E2 Settings -opinions please

catseye
14-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Guys

At present their are many packages (Hardware & box paired)

Is it worth keeping these in the 'favourites' section?

The channels will still be accessible via satellites if need be

If the situation changes (solution found etc) they can easily be reinstated

Whats your opinions ?

What packages should be removed from favourites ?

harddriver
14-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Hi

I would say leave it at it is
so i can find and adapt it easier :302:
It´s only my opinion

darkgentle
14-06-2016, 07:10 PM
I second @HardDriver if it ain't broke don't fix it unless you will have two separate compilations...one with all the channels and one without hardware paired channels. thanks by the way for all your hardwork.

jag123
15-06-2016, 02:49 AM
again thank u for all the hard work that u are doing me and othere members apreshate all the hard work u are doing I sugest that u move the Hardware & box paired) channels from the fav list like u have sed The channels will still be accessible via satellites if need be

regards jag123

Sandra
15-06-2016, 03:35 AM
I am happy with whatever is the easiest for you to do as I really do appreciate what you have done over these past years as it has made things much easier for me.

I do not tend to use the favourites much but find your lists are often better than when I manually scan my satellites.

Thanks for all your work, past present and the future :respect-039:

scrupples
15-06-2016, 07:24 AM
Whatever is easier for you, but yes it would make things easier for those that don't know what's supposed to work and what isn't.

Nikkas
15-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Strip them out, as there is little point in having them in to clutter everything up. As you state, they can easily be reintroduced should things ever change once hell freezes over. :D

I really wish more Image Teams would have these in their feeds as these are the best around that are not Italian. :respect-014::respect-060:

satfred
15-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Leave well alone ,Great work you do well done m8.

jag123
16-06-2016, 08:36 AM
agree with nikkas Strip them out, as there is little point in having them in to clutter everything up a lot on hot bird has gone a lot on 16 e has gone etc like u say there will be in the satellite listings so if there come back there are still in the satellite list :respect-010::respect-010:

regards jag 123

jag123
09-07-2016, 07:53 AM
hi catseys will u be doing away with the paired channels in the fav s whith ur next up date kind regards jag123

catseye
09-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Not 100% decided yet but may remove some of the paired 16 East packages from the favourites

jag123
09-07-2016, 09:45 AM
sky itial hot bird no good any more

jimmyjim11
28-07-2016, 10:14 AM
can you #~ mark or indicate the Hardware & box paired in favourites section ?
so we can delete if required
great work btw.

Mumbles
28-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your lists Catseye - I'm quite happy the way it is. If it's easier for you to do ity different - that will be ok too

Thanks

ManikM
13-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Strip them out, as there is little point in having them in to clutter everything up. As you state, they can easily be reintroduced should things ever change once hell freezes over. :D

I really wish more Image Teams would have these in their feeds as these are the best around that are not Italian. :respect-014::respect-060:
I second that !!! The bottom bit I mean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Barney
14-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Just 1 little request @ Catseye Please .
Can you PLEASE include Hispasat 30°West in your file named as -> Catseye E2 Settings Europe Sats
Thank you : )

catseye
28-10-2016, 04:08 PM
The next files released will have the following packages removed from the favourites

Sly Italia SD & HD 13 east
Sly UK HD (HW paired) 28.2 east
Nova 13 east
Canal Sat France HD 19.2 East
OTE SD & HD 9 East
Digiturk 7 East
Digi TV 1 West (Slovak)
BeIN 25.5 east
BeIN 7 West
OSN SD & HD 7 West
OSN 8 West
D Smart 42 East
Digiturk 42 East

If there any more H/W packages ive missed post away
Same goes for any of the above mentioned packages that have been removed incorrectly

Just to add these channels/packages will still be in the main sat lists but will no longer be listed under favourites

I am also considering removing the 26 East 7 West/8 West packages from the favourites

Let me know what you all think

gripthong
29-10-2016, 08:26 AM
I appreciate your work, thank you. Removing these will make for less clutter :respect-048:

ford
01-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Indeed so!

Barney
01-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Please leave as a named Satellite 26 East and 8 West MBC Channels are Still on 26E FTA and 8 West is my Reference Satellite Still a lot of FTA stuff on Both Satellites : )
Also you can include and keep 12.5W and 15W and very important 20°W/22W And 24.5W .
But all the mentioned H/W Paired Favourites can be Deleted its highly unlikely that anyone will ever open any of those in the near future as its been years since any of those packages opened .
10E/9E And 7 East all have plenty of Feeds and FTA so they are important satellites to keep .
cheers !

catseye
01-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Please leave as a named Satellite 26 East and 8 West MBC Channels are Still on 26E FTA and 8 West is my Reference Satellite Still a lot of FTA stuff on Both Satellites : )
Also you can include and keep 12.5W and 15W and very important 20°W/22W And 24.5W .
But all the mentioned H/W Paired Favourites can be Deleted its highly unlikely that anyone will ever open any of those in the near future as its been years since any of those packages opened .
10E/9E And 7 East all have plenty of Feeds and FTA so they are important satellites to keep .
cheers !

Barney
Do you mean in the favourites sections?
Or
Keep as sat's listed??
Cheers

Barney
02-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Keep as sat's listed Please and it does not matter what changes you make to favourites bouquets
as long as the satellite is still there it'll still be very easy to scan and add in manually whatever fav channels that is required .
i fully agree with all the changes you have listed and fully support what your doing
i know your fully aware what needs to be Deleted and always respect your hard work no matter what anyhow so with that said i very much look forward to your new and improved future updates .
cheers !

catseye
02-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Keep as sat's listed Please and it does not matter what changes you make to favourites bouquets
as long as the satellite is still there it'll still be very easy to scan and add in manually whatever fav channels that is required .
i fully agree with all the changes you have listed and fully support what your doing
i know your fully aware what needs to be Deleted and always respect your hard work no matter what anyhow so with that said i very much look forward to your new and improved future updates .
cheers !

Thanks Barney for your input
No satellites will be deleted
This is just for the favourites sections
If any H/W paired packages are available in the future they can re instated

Satbilly
14-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Catseye settings are the only ones I use, because they are the best. So why CHANGE? I liked the Favourite section very much, and now for instance on hotbird one of the main satellites almost all favourites are gone.

catseye
15-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Catseye settings are the only ones I use, because they are the best. So why CHANGE? I liked the Favourite section very much, and now for instance on hotbird one of the main satellites almost all favourites are gone.

Which ones are you referring to?

Its hard to please everyone tbh
The H/W paired ones have been removed (There are lots of them now)
The others were just used by broadcasters to feed cable headend systems

Barney
16-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Catseye settings are the only ones I use, because they are the best. So why CHANGE? I liked the Favourite section very much, and now for instance on hotbird one of the main satellites almost all favourites are gone.You are able to Open NovaGR,SkyIT ? and many other Hardware paired channels ?
if so do let us know ..
otherwise please do stop with your silly complaints that makes no sense to anyone other than yourself the change for the better was required its really just that simple .
i really do fail to see the point at all to have a massive amount of channels that are no longer possible to view it makes zero sense ,Period !!
luckily for everyone @ Catseye has lots of patience to put together the effort to sort out and make settings that are very usefull and updated
i can see nobody else whatsoever making such an effort infact .
however do feel free to create your own lists but do prepare for lots of complaints as to why your making lists of channels nobody can view : ))
Hopefully you get my point im making ??
Good luck : ))

Satbilly
17-01-2017, 11:31 AM
My god what a fess. They asked for comments and I gave my comments by starting to mention that Catseye is the best.
And for me thesettings were even better 6 months ago. CLEAR.

Barney
18-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Not hard to make up a fav list of various bouquets via Dreamset tool if its only just 13E your concerned about
cant really see the point however since anything that may be missing cannot be opened or viewed so pretty much a pointless mission
Unless you know some solution to Hardware Pairing that none of us know about ??
And everybdy is encouraged to make their comments here it is a sat forum after all and everyone's opinion matters negative or not as always : ))

antfa001
11-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Pardon my ignorance but were these channels removed from the favourites because it's no longer possible to view them because of some "hardware pairing" encryption changes by the providers? Been trying to get sky italia for a while but no luck. If that's why they've been removed, that makes sense but gutted if that's what's happened. Is there a solution for that yet?

catseye
12-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Pardon my ignorance but were these channels removed from the favourites because it's no longer possible to view them because of some "hardware pairing" encryption changes by the providers? Been trying to get sky italia for a while but no luck. If that's why they've been removed, that makes sense but gutted if that's what's happened. Is there a solution for that yet?

Yes m8 -what's in the favourites sections are the non h/w paired packages

quitroot
15-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File All Sats 12.02.17
amos satellite (4w) missing:
1. Yes TV pack:
https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Yes.html
2. channels at frequencies:
11647v
11658v

thanks in advance

catseye
15-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File All Sats 12.02.17
amos satellite (4w) missing:
1. Yes TV pack:
https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Yes.html
2. channels at frequencies:
11647v
11658v

thanks in advance

Yes Package not added as its way out reach for anyone in the UK
Its beams are directed at Israel
IPTV is only way to watch YES in the UK

quitroot
15-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Any chance you could guiding me how to add it manually. Thanks.

catseye
16-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Any chance you could guiding me how to add it manually. Thanks.

Do you mean the satellite channels?
Amos satellite is already in the list -you just need to add the frequencies for the YES tv package
If you google Flysat & select either Amos 4 West or go to packages & YES
All the frequencies are there
King of Sat dont list them as its way out of coverage area