PDA

View Full Version : Stalker

philips
23-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Back in March my "Operational portals" (not portals 1 to 4) had the wrong names assigned and, on the advice of Blackdevil, I carried out the Recovery Procedure and this fixed that problem however when I selected any of the portals I received an "Invalid" message. Jbvid advised that this was normal as portals were not working at that time.

Have noticed that in a post from Aldo on 10 April that selecting an operational portal should produce a list of 10 items to choose from. After several firmware updates my box still comes up with "Invalid" when I select any operational portal and returns to the Menu screen.

Is this normal ? If not then can anyone advise on how to proceed please?

Many thanks.

Dave5118
24-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Stalker portals = Mag portals

It is simply an 'emulation' of a mag box, most pay IPTV use mag as it is more secure. There is nothing in the portals by default, this is normal. If you subscribe to a IPTV service, you can add their IPTV address by using the red button.

philips
27-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Dave5118 - Thanks for making this clear. I understood that own address could be added to portals 1 to 4 but assumed that the 4 "Operational Portals" were indeed operational, ie pre-programmed like so much else on the box and therefore thought that blackdevil's procedure to enter addresses was to enable you to change what was already there.

Learning all the time !! Thanks once again.