PDA

View Full Version : mp3 streams app not playing

grin2
16-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Using Jarvis 16 version on mygica and found that mp3 streams will only play a few seconds of each song.I'm using wookie wizard build on kodi. anyone got this app working or know of another decent music app with big library of albums

cannydo
17-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Context Menu Addon settings disable Golden path then try if this doesn't work try disable use alternative and enable Golden path. There is another setting as well disable both of these options and scroll down and enable Use Alternate Source.

Good Luck

grin2
17-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Thanks tried the above last night. It was quite amusing because random tracks appeared instead of the ones id selected. Tried wookie lite as it was working on my tablet. That worked fine on the mygica but obvs not as many apps for other stuff. Reinstalled kodi 15 this morning and mp3 streams are fine again. I love the app because you can listen to nearly any album you want including brand new releases and bands you've never discovered in the new section. On the film tv side most apps carry the same stuff so it was no big deal going back to 15. Jarvis 17 out in a week I believe.hopefully it will be sorted in the newer version