PDA

View Full Version : iptv and sly sports and other links

GjocajAr
06-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Do you know how i can add uk sport channels in my iptv list in a spider box hd 6000

jbvid
06-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Do you know how i can add uk sport channels in my iptv list in a spider box hd 6000
Hi
Have a read of the first post, you need to find you own source and edit them in'
""Instructions for IPTV function, user creating his own IPTV channel list and add in receiver""

jb

GjocajAr
06-08-2016, 09:26 PM
does anybody have the link to add uk sport channels in iptv spider box hd 6000

jbvid
06-08-2016, 09:36 PM
does anybody have the link to add uk sport channels in iptv spider box hd 6000
No, you need to search and find them yourself.
jb

GjocajAr
06-08-2016, 09:37 PM
were can i search do you know.

jbvid
06-08-2016, 09:46 PM
No, try Google

Aldo
06-08-2016, 09:48 PM
were can i search do you know.

At the top of the page there is a Search Thread Section try that, if you do not get any suitable replies to your query try G.o.o.g.l.e.

GjocajAr
06-08-2016, 10:27 PM
can someone help as i have a iptv list now and all my channels work ok but my sky sport channels don't load up at all what shall i do

echelon
07-08-2016, 11:35 AM
moved from the IPTV sticky thread

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169390-IPTV-Updates

bear in mind we dont allow discussions on here about opening sly channels (check the rules)

GjocajAr
07-08-2016, 12:49 PM
hi why is it when i click on my sky channels in my iptv list in hd 6000 it only says loading and it doesn't pop up but my other channels work normal. what do i do

echelon
07-08-2016, 01:06 PM
you would have to use a pc and extract the link and see if its valid or not

if it fails , there is nothing you can do because it is an internet link and there is no guarantee it will work, nor are you paying for the service either

there are no guarantees about internet iptv links, they either work or they dont

nobody on this forum (or almost any forum) is going to help you to decode a sly channel , its not allowed and older members know this

GjocajAr
07-08-2016, 02:15 PM
how would you extract it from a pc and have you got any links were i can add channels in my iptv list

echelon
07-08-2016, 02:18 PM
read the sticky threads at the top of this spiderbox 6000 forum

like the one you originally posted in

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169390-IPTV-Updates

you would somehow have to find the source of the link (the internet url to it) and put this into VLC on your pc and test it

most of the info here is about adding your own links to your box , not extracting links from it and I have never seen a post that said how you can save your iptv list to usb stick, never mind extract it on your pc - BUT , that would be what needs to be done (or be given a copy of the original file from the file author)

post #2 told you this , that your time would be better spent tracking down a working link or links and adding them to your box

my guess is that if it fails on the spiderbox , its useless and no point spending time duplicating a failure on your pc

if it dont work , it dont work

GjocajAr
07-08-2016, 03:11 PM
how would i add albanian channels in my iptv channel list can i please have the link so i can update it.

edit by admin

moved from this old thread which I have now closed

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169444-need-help-please-iptv

GjocajAr
07-08-2016, 04:21 PM
i just pressed by accident factory update in my spider box hd 6000 and all my iptv channels were gone and my box had not signal. what just happened and what do i do

spider69
07-08-2016, 08:33 PM
A lot of reading up to do fella.no one will tell you have to work out by your self like every other persons on site this have done
its all part of this lovely hobby we chose
have fun and enjoy fella
spider69:)

echelon
07-08-2016, 08:42 PM
i just pressed by accident factory update in my spider box hd 6000 and all my iptv channels were gone and my box had not signal. what just happened and what do i do

read the sticky threads as some of those tell you what to do

plus read the spiderbox setup guides in the spiderbox GUIDES and FAQ forum here as some of those explain what to do too

read and learn, thats how the basic things are done here

you will have to reload a channel list from usb stick and update the iptv list online , plus any other setup requirements , same as when you first received and setup the box (start from scratch)