- installed OScam - 11232
- I have cccam line converted to oscam using converter

But I cannot enable any channel :(

OScam is starting I can see the server but there is no TV :(
What I'm doing wrong ???

PLEASE HELP

kegnkiwi
26-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I am assuming you have put your converted information from cccamtosocam into oscam.server. Are you showing any cards available in the oscam.webif? You could also try going into the plugins menu and downloading ncam. Its just another version of oscam. I think the webif addy is :7777 or 8181. There are back up images that make the first steps into the 4k a little easier.

Mnieteq
26-08-2016, 09:47 PM
correct, this what I've done so far
I have solo2 as well but everything there is fine
so should I use some early release of openvix ? like 3.x ?
I am sorry I am new to oscam and ARM boxes
I'll try ncam

kegnkiwi
26-08-2016, 10:00 PM
If you are struggling with the new box may I suggest you install a masterg back up image of either openblackhole or openatv 5.3 from ******** as this will have everything ready for you just to put your server details into.

Mnieteq
26-08-2016, 10:13 PM
If you are struggling with the new box may I suggest you install a masterg back up image of either openblackhole or openatv 5.3 from ******** as this will have everything ready for you just to put your server details into.

I can try openATV image but it will take a while, but thanks for the advise :)

kegnkiwi
26-08-2016, 10:15 PM
I do suggest you try and back up image first as if you download openatv direct then will be no cams to download as openatv do not include the softcam feeds.

seagate1
26-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Need help please !!!

What I have done so far:
- Just bought new Solo 4K
- Installed OpenVIX (so far few images while troubleshooting) - last is 4.1
- installed OScam - 11232
- I have cccam line converted to oscam using converter

But I cannot enable any channel :(

OScam is starting I can see the server but there is no TV :(
What I'm doing wrong ???

PLEASE HELP

imo i would just go to the vu solo 4k section and download open black hole 0.6 as it its a ready friendly image again i think its the best, im not a fan of backups tried 1. just look on the board you will find all the oscam info. if your new to the solo 4k just go for OBH and when you have got the hang of it then mess with other images, plus i would not use ncam read some bad things about it ie having a back door just like 1 of the cccam, its your box mate have a read and start with something easy,

Mnieteq
26-08-2016, 10:46 PM
thanks for a good advise :) I will definitely try blackhole

seagate1
27-08-2016, 01:34 AM
thanks for a good advise :) I will definitely try blackhole

look here for cams

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?172728-Vu-Plus-Community-BH-Solo4K-Emus

hda5
27-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Use Softcam Concierge to convert your C line to oscam. With Softcam Concierge you can also send the config file to your box.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173148-SoftCam-Concierge-Team-Satpimps-CCcam-cfg-newcamd-list-os******erver