PDA

View Full Version : bulsat keys

Architect
31-08-2016, 07:13 AM
i hope i am ok to post this question in this section, i was unsure which section to post and this looked the most obvious

i keep reading conflicting posts on what exactly opens via bulsat keys on 39.0 these days, my new dish is being fitted this weekend with 39.0 very much in mind and i was hoping somebody would mind letting me know what still opens please ?

thank you

holmroad
31-08-2016, 11:22 AM
I assume (maybe wrongly) you are discussing the old Irdeto 2 keys here mate, but you don't say - and also you don't mention either which stb you are using or your location!
Insufficient info to help so far I'm afraid!

Architect
31-08-2016, 11:47 AM
I assume (maybe wrongly) you are discussing the old Irdeto 2 keys here mate, but you don't say - and also you don't mention either which stb you are using or your location!
Insufficient info to help so far I'm afraid!

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I have an enigma 2 receiver, one of the original vu uno's, I am in the Bristol area, I can receive 39 east from a previous installation

I was wanting to use the bulsat keys posted in the other sub sections on here but I am un educated on what channels exactly these open

Thanks for replying

holmroad
01-09-2016, 12:06 AM
If you go to Lyngsat, or such, mate you'll be able to list all the Irdeto 2 channels which are still opening for Bulsat at 39E!