PDA

View Full Version : Stallion IPTV

BillyBits
07-09-2016, 06:14 PM
I have been trying out this add-on over the last few days and have found it very comprehensive.
It has many 1,000's of channels on servers all over the world. The quality of the working ones are the best I have seen. Well worth spending a few hours delving into what's on offer. When you find something you like save it to Favourites as you may have trouble finding it again.

File Manager - Add Source:

http://freemediaentertainment.com
Name: FreeMedia

System - Addons - Install From Zip
FreeMedia - Addons.Latinos - plugin.video.Stallion.IPTV.3.1.zi p

I would recommend starting with;
.Stallion Big Daddy TV and .IPTV King
although there are plenty more

Hope you find this add-on well worth your while.

BillyBits

EXTRAFACTO
07-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Installed a hour ago..put on the 2 you suggested..running fine
will now try some of the others
and thanks for the heads up

Mobley2
08-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Just keep getting a message saying " Unable to connect to Network, do you want to add it anyway?"

regards mobley2

BillyBits
08-09-2016, 06:01 PM
It's usually that the source address has been spelt wrongly,
You need to check and recheck.

BillyBits

maurice
08-09-2016, 08:15 PM
No good on kodi 15.1, All you get is "King of IPTV"

BillyBits
09-09-2016, 09:01 AM
The other option to get the add-on is to cut and paste the URL address into your browser and navigate into the Addons.Latinos/ folder where you will find the plugin.video.Stallion.IPTV.3.1.zi p.
Download it and transfer to the device you want it on. You can then Install from zip.

BillyBits

Mobley2
10-09-2016, 08:50 AM
The other option to get the add-on is to cut and paste the URL address into your browser and navigate into the Addons.Latinos/ folder where you will find the plugin.video.Stallion.IPTV.3.1.zi p.
Download it and transfer to the device you want it on. You can then Install from zip.

BillyBits

Thank's Billy will try that.

Regards Mobley2