PDA

View Full Version : rock n' roll manager

nixpixmusic
09-09-2016, 07:59 AM
I heard about this site and it's not bad.
I've been in cable tv and satellite dish technician from 1984 to 2008 and have lots of experience in all size dishes..we're talking COMCAST,T.C.I.,CENTURY COMMUNICATIONS,COX CABLE,TELEVENTS COMMUNICATIONS,BAY CABLEVISION,DISTANT MIRROR,SAT CITY OF CONCORD,CABLECOM..
I used to program frequencies on traps for ppv,
i built and installed 12' paraclipse dishes for the likes of JOE MONTANA(3),JERRY RICE,AL DAVIS, BILL WALSH, TOM CANDIOTTI,MARK McGWIRE, DANNY GLOVER, DWIGHT CLARK,HARRIS BARTON,RONNIE LOTT(2), PETER GABRIEL, ROSS VALORY(JOURNEY), JOHNATHAN CAIN(JOURNEY)..to name a few.
programmed both DIRECT TV & DISH NETWORK..And lots more companies.
I worked at all these places to gain knowledge of every system that existed..
had short fun with those little fta COOLSAT receivers.they just kept going out to much..haven't heard any good stories about them.
So switched to KODI back in the early 2000's..thinking around 2003..Now look how far they've grown.
I learned in 1 week with these MS8 & MXQ boxes.programmed over 80,000 channels..
and BACKUP the box that i spent months on to be my master copy...
then restore that onto other boxes...
it makes to be a fast clone.
AnywaysI manage ROCK BANDS.GREGG ALLMAN's daughter is my lead singer for PICTURE ME BROKEN and they're now on tour with ALICE COOPER & MARILYN MANSON..
So, thanks for having me and let's help each other out in here...FREE-PER-VIEW..
Mt motto was always
"DON KING,AIN'T GETTIN' A PENNY FROM ME."

echelon
09-09-2016, 02:03 PM
welcome to the forum