PDA

View Full Version : hitech box 9000 cccam help

adem
15-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Cc to add your own cam d lines
Red Reader / or right to select the left Cc 'V' Audio button 1111 / Net Client / OK button Home Tile Menu / Order Installation / Conditional Access / glass / Enter your Port d / and user and save your password information Red Light / button to Enable set.

does not cause please help me thnks

jbvid
15-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Cc to add your own cam d lines
Red Reader / or right to select the left Cc 'V' Audio button 1111 / Net Client / OK button Home Tile Menu / Order Installation / Conditional Access / glass / Enter your Port d / and user and save your password information Red Light / button to Enable set.

does not cause please help me thnks
From the Hitech 9000HD Setup Guide Sticky, Works for everyone else, did you follow it? (You are pressing some wrong buttons)

Quote from the Guide : Adding your own Cccamd lines.
Main Tile Menu / Sat Installation / Conditional Access / 1111/ Net Client / Press OK on a Red Reader / right or left ‘V’ Volume button to select Cccamd / Enter your Port / User and Password details and set Enable to On / Red button to Save.
jb

adem
20-10-2016, 11:32 AM
From the Hitech 9000HD Setup Guide Sticky, Works for everyone else, did you follow it? (You are pressing some wrong buttons)

Quote from the Guide : Adding your own Cccamd lines.
Main Tile Menu / Sat Installation / Conditional Access / 1111/ Net Client / Press OK on a Red Reader / right or left ‘V’ Volume button to select Cccamd / Enter your Port / User and Password details and set Enable to On / Red button to Save.
jb

does not support cccam why not ?

jbvid
20-10-2016, 11:57 AM
@adem
Hi
Rubbish, of course it does, it works for me and everyone else thats using it.
you must be doing something wrong.
jb

adem
23-10-2016, 06:35 PM
@adem
Hi
Rubbish, of course it does, it works for me and everyone else thats using it.
you must be doing something wrong.
jb

I will send you a picture

adem
25-10-2016, 03:32 PM
1- sat ınstallation
conditional accesss

2-net client

3-type Cccamd
Server Adress C:..........net
port 12230
User ddym25
password 12233
eneble on

reader1 ok
does not cause

echelon
25-10-2016, 03:59 PM
the address is incorrect

remove the c: and any space

only input the actual server address

it should be like this example

hostname.dyndns.com

NOT like this

C: hostname.dyndns.com

a full server hostname never includes C: space , that information is to tell the emulator that it is a C line, nothing more (usually on a linux box)

satwyn
29-08-2019, 08:58 AM
the address is incorrect

remove the c: and any space

only input the actual server address

it should be like this example

hostname.dyndns.com

NOT like this

C: hostname.dyndns.com

a full server hostname never includes C: space , that information is to tell the emulator that it is a C line, nothing more (usually on a linux box)

have entered cccam line green light is on but nothing opening same line on the spiderbox 6000hd works ok where am I going wrong ?

adem
31-08-2019, 07:33 PM
stems from server