PDA

View Full Version : Amiko Mini HD SE

dj_doubler
15-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi All,

Looking for some advice on a Amiko Mini HD SE box -

After re-flashing and handing over a full working box - the person apparently added a "channel dump" onto the box via USB - now when the box boots up it goes "on" and then to "-on-" and repeats and unable to view anything on the TV.

I have order the RS232 cable which is not being picked up using the correct recovery tool -

Has anyone experienced such a thing with the box hanging on the ON screen?

Thanks

cannydo
16-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Have you tried reflashing the box also your better to use VUCC to ftp to the box for channel updates. My advice would be to use Catseye Channel List from this form excellent channel lists.

miss-peanut
17-10-2016, 09:58 AM

dj_doubler
22-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Hello DJ hope you're OK :)

Not sure if you've resolved this yet.. if not... I've put this on another thread, follow this guide I have made, it's for a Mini Combo but the loading methods are still the same for the SE bar the fw type :)

(Please note this is for mini combo you will need 3511 firmware for the micro SE)

_http://docdro.id/VEumnSR

Hope this helps.

- Miss peanut

hi Miss Peanut

Thank you for the quick reply. I have followed the guide 100% and still not getting connection to the box.

I have been using 3511 with fireware but it just does not connect to the box - I know I am using the correct COM port -

anything else you could suggest?

Thanks

satpaul
23-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Have you tried reflashing the box also your better to use VUCC to ftp to the box for channel updates. My advice would be to use Catseye Channel List from this form excellent channel lists.

Incorrect Info this is not an Enigma 2 receiver

miss-peanut
14-11-2016, 03:30 PM