PDA

View Full Version : stable image.

satfred
13-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Hi guys seem to be having lock ups with two black hole images .Can some one please advise the most stable black hole image for solo 4 k .Is it h,g,e,thanks

Mickha
13-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Lock ups during what?
Does this happen when just changing channels, FTA ones, when streaming, when viewing recordings, or other?

rasp
13-11-2016, 11:57 AM
I use OPEN BLACKHOLE 0.6 with my box best i have used

I have used openvix, black hole .

This is only my personal opinion others may differ

oldfart
13-11-2016, 02:07 PM
OPEN BLACKHOLE 0.6 here as well

satfred
13-11-2016, 02:39 PM
I have reimaged three times ,the box is brand new it was suppose to have the latest image on it blackhole 3.2 open .after reimaging it locks up will not turn on ,so then I reboot with the switch from the back,then you just get a flashing blue dot top left hand corner it then locks up you have to reboot via switch at back .do we have a link to the image you refer to .do you use the software up date via software manager to put the latest up dates .any help please I have a banging head thanks.

Mickha
13-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Echelon has just uploaded Open Black Hole 0.6, for your receiver, but I would check for a hardware fault.
The first thing I would do is disconnect the LNB cable, from your receiver, as it might be a short, causing the problem, then load the image, go through the menus, and see if it works.

satfred
13-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Hi guys thanks for your help I downloaded the 0.6 image also as advised removed lnb cable ,the box has locked up again .will not respond to the remote ????.

Mickha
13-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Have you got anything connected, including any USB devices?
Have you loaded anything else. apart from the image, channel list, or plugins?
Do you have an internal hard drive fitted?
Try a different USB stick, format it to FAT 32, then try loading the image again, as you've now used two images I doubt it's a corrupt download problem.

darkgentle
14-11-2016, 08:30 PM
i had the same problem with my solo2 when i first bought it...i tried everything but it wont work so send it back to the seller who found fault with the PCB or control board or motherboard so i will suggest you send it back to the seller to have a look.

satfred
15-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Up date on box guys tried different HDMI cable .started putting tuner configuration in tried to save settings yes the same thing again lock up .also with no settings in it is still locking up.Sent the box back .Thank you all very much for help respect and good health to all .

oldfart
16-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Unlucky!