PDA

View Full Version : Constant freezing on my solo2 using oscam

Mattg79
18-11-2016, 10:10 AM
I've recently changed my image on my box after 3 years of sticking with an older version but have run into a annoying problem. I was recommended using oscam instead of mgcamd and converting my line using the softcam conciege tool which all went great, but my channels now freeze every few minutes to a point where its unwatchable. I have considered going back to my older image which i didnt have any problems with but i really like the layout of this new image plus it has Kodi.

I'd really appriciate any help in getting the glitiching/freezing to stop.

cheers

Matt

Mickha
18-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Which image are you using, and which version of Oscam?
Have you tried the older CCcam 230?
I find some providers work better with Oscam, and some with CCcam.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161009-Vu-Plus-community-BH-oe2-emus-(2013)-(2014)

Mattg79
18-11-2016, 11:42 AM
I'm using Vix and its running oscam-latest, i also have mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam.2.3.0 installed. I've always used mgcamd 1.38 on my old blackhole image and rarely had a problem with it and it does work to a point on this vix image but it would stop everytime i changed channel, i was told oscam would be more stable. I'll give CCcam a try and see how i get on. Do you know if i can use the softcam conceige tool the same way to convert my N line to work with CCcam?

Cheers

Matt

gbmitie
18-11-2016, 12:41 PM
you dont need to convert n line, it will work in cccam as is.

Are you using the correct versions of mgcamd and oscam, they can differ slightly from image to image.

Mattg79
18-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Mgcamd 1.38 and oscam-latest, i had them pre-installed when i purchased a new solo2 for my father in law from Lee at goldwafers, i just installed a back up version on my box. Got CCcam running now and it seems to be stable.