PDA

View Full Version : Transferring files?

grin2
22-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Having just purchased ipvanish i have managed to download from a well known torrent site a few albums ive been after straight to my mygica box. Sadly im still without a pc or laptop till santa arrives. Has anyone worked out how to tranfer files from mygica to a usb stick. Ive googled and looked for youtube tutorials without success. Ive got a pc but as its on its last legs and not used for two years it still had windows xp and wouldnt let me load ipvanish app or p bay proxies . That wouldve been my first choice

echelon
22-11-2016, 07:54 PM
surely a file manager app or ES File Explorer app would do this task ?

grin2
22-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Thanks i will have a look to see if there is an es file explorer app on the box. Must admit im a bit of a technophobe but after ive managed once or twice i tend to remember how.

echelon
23-11-2016, 12:44 AM
if there isnt then just get it from the play store , but I have never known any android device not to have a myfiles or file explorer app

Dreamcatcher
23-11-2016, 09:28 PM
if there isnt then just get it from the play store , but I have never known any android device not to have a myfiles or file explorer app
Exactly Ech. I downloaded it recently to update a fire TV stick and it goes in favourites. I got an invoice from 'A' the main supplier of the stick but for zero charge.

grin2
01-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Bit late getting back to let you know. Mental at work this time of year. Followed your suggestion Ech . Worked really well. And simple once you've done it. Just done new Steven Tyler album, blackberry smoke, some old slade and nine inch nails with Bowie. Thanks guys

grin2
01-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Used ip vanish. 50% off this week. Opens all prime tv, crackle, Hulu etc. Well chuffed..