PDA

View Full Version : VOD not working

Enviona
28-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I have a hitechbox HB9000 and recently discovered VOD. I viewed a couple of movies two days ago and it worked great, but when I tried to watch a movie today (the same movie as two days ago, actually) suddenly VOD was not working. I can see the list of movies and I tried several of them, but the screen just turned black, no movie started playing. I let it wait for over an hour while I was doing something else, just in case it was loading super slowly, but nothing happened. I had not updated the hitechbox ever, so I decided to do so hoping that it would resolve the problem. But no, when I select movies in VOD, the screen is still just black, none of the movies start playing. Can anyone help me with this? It was working two days ago and I haven't done anything at all to the box after that, so I don't understand why VOD suddenly is not working anymore. The internet connection is fine, Sqhip TV is working perfectly. :confused:

(Also I am not able to record from Sqhip TV, and I cannot figure out why. But maybe I should start a new thread for that ...?)

glenby
28-11-2016, 09:54 PM
VOD was off for me earlier but all is working now.Maybe the list was being updated .