PDA

View Full Version : Ip tv

lonewolfe
08-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Anything opening with IPTV with latest patch?
All I get is "Server No Connect".
Yet, if I revert to 2.1.82 patch, quite alot is clearing.

Aldo
08-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Anything opening with IPTV with latest patch?
All I get is "Server No Connect".
Yet, if I revert to 2.1.82 patch, quite alot is clearing.

That could indicate that the server is down, and I'm sure that the situation will be sesolved as quickly as possible. It also seems strange that there had been 16 views of your statement, and none of those viewers made any comments either confirming that is the case or other wise.

tinto de verano
08-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I am on 2.1.97, very stable by the way, thanks.

I can confirm that I am also getting "Server No Connect" with IPTV, Full IPTV, and ALL IPTV.

And also "Wrong Parse XML" or something similar, sorry, with YouTube.

I think this might related to the following fact or bug that appeared, I think, a few version back:

I start the box, it connects to the network, channels open, I try IPTV, it works. Only one of the IPTV options works. Previously 2 IPTV options would work.

After a while, TV channels still OK, but if I tryI PTV or YouTube, I get the "Server No Connect" error message.

If I go into System Settings, I can see the IP Address has gone Blank, and MAC Address is full of FF-FF...

Interestingly enough, TV still works fine.

If I restart the box, it connects to the network, I Try IPTV and it works...

I go back to TV, it works, but if I try IPTV... after a while, (IP Address has been lost again and) I get the error message "Server No Connect".

The Same Happens if I try to upgrade by HTTP, I press the red button and it offers me firmware to download, but if I wait for a while after rebooting, when I try and press the red button... it does not connect, and no firmware is offered. And the IP Address has gone Blank.

Thanks.

tinto de verano

PS> also, there is one icon missing in the interface now, on the second page there is an icon missing, but I cannot remember which one was there before

JOE.MADDISON
09-01-2017, 12:02 AM
same problems on my box

rolec
11-01-2017, 09:33 PM
I Have same problems on my box

waverider
12-01-2017, 11:45 AM
I was using it yesterday,no problems

tinto de verano
12-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Hi waverider,

may I ask which version are you on? 2.19.97 or lower? And which/how many IPTV options worked for you?

We used to have at least 2 IPTV options working before. Now only one seems to be working (I think itīs the one called simply IPTV, sorry not near my telly now).

Thanks.

tinto de verano

tinto de verano
12-01-2017, 01:29 PM
I have just managed to quickly check IPTV options now with 2.1.97:

IPTV Smartworld: Download Channels Failed! I think this is normal, and it has always been liked that (some subscription is needed, I think)

IPTV (Previously IPTV World, I think, with 3 options inside: Super IPTV, IPTV Bonus, MS IPTV): Download Channels Failed! I seem to remember this one worked before (or maybe it was All IPTV Panel that worked, sorry).

Full IPTV Panel: It is working.

All IPTV Panel: Download Channels Failed! I seem to remember this one worked before (or maybe it was IPTV/IPTV World that worked, sorry).

So basically: we used to have 2 IPTV options working, now only one seems to work.

Still grateful for the good and constant work done by the team.

Also as noted earlier, on page 2 of the interface there is one icon missing or a blank space, compared with previous versions (probably, the "e-Manual" icon is the one missing)

gman
12-01-2017, 07:17 PM
I get the same. If I reboot and go straight back into iptv or vod everything's there. Once I go to sat channels then back into iptv or vod, I get the failed message. I have to reboot again