PDA

View Full Version : blackdevil

c31
06-02-2017, 07:18 PM
has blackdevil run away ?

etlevi
06-02-2017, 07:27 PM
no he hasn't run away! But you can check other forums where he posts stuff.

Aldo
06-02-2017, 07:42 PM
no he hasn't run away! But you can check other forums where he posts stuff.

That is easier said than done, if members do not know of any other sites that blackdevil may use, may you could suggest some of those sites, however without making it a direct link as it would appear as **********************

DCG
06-02-2017, 08:06 PM
That is easier said than done, if members do not know of any other sites that blackdevil may use, may you could suggest some of those sites, however without making it a direct link as it would appear as **********************

and keeping with in the rules

skomedal
06-02-2017, 08:06 PM
g00gle is your friend

Latest patch for this box on the other forum is dated 2.2.** 20/01/17

Ps mods

If this breaks forum rules please delete

mikej05
07-02-2017, 11:50 AM
hi,

I found this forum on Sunday was wondering if there was any other forums supporting this stb and tried to register and got a message that says admin has banned my email?
Not why as it was the first time registering, then it says something like if you think this is wrong contact the administrator but you cannot do that unless you are registered! lol

Is it possible someone has tried registering with my email before or perhaps they just have a blanket ban on new members?

Anyway as skomedal says without logging in you can get results on search engines and our friend has been posting there recently too.

Hope I can get on there too soon.

dog-man
07-02-2017, 02:52 PM
There is usually a link right down at the bottom of the page for contacting admin.

Aldo
07-02-2017, 03:16 PM
hi,

I found this forum on Sunday was wondering if there was any other forums supporting this stb and tried to register and got a message that says admin has banned my email?
Not why as it was the first time registering, then it says something like if you think this is wrong contact the administrator but you cannot do that unless you are registered! lol

Is it possible someone has tried registering with my email before or perhaps they just have a blanket ban on new members?

Anyway as skomedal says without logging in you can get results on search engines and our friend has been posting there recently too.

Hope I can get on there too soon.

It maybe that your email provider is banned by that forum and not you personally, have you tried changing your email provider and see if you can then register.