PDA

View Full Version : 2.2.14 upgrade now has "Stalker" section in IPTV Bonus

Jacobo40
08-04-2017, 12:20 PM
The latest version of 2.2.14 contains a Stalker section within IPTV Bonus. It's similar to the "World" section in that it is a combination of various categories .Not absolutely everything opens but those channels that do are very solid.
A welcome addition!

Jacobo40
01-06-2017, 12:23 PM
In the 2.2.23 upgrade, the "US Stalker" section appears to be in flux. The other day it was requiring an update from a Facebook address, today it mentions a beta version available. This section, valuable for American/Canadian viewers, offers several local channels.
It remains to be seen whether this will also affect US/Canadiansports networks (ESPN, NBA, TSN, etc) which of course have a much wider audience.

Jacobo40
02-06-2017, 12:36 PM
As of today, and with an upgrade to 2.2.24, the "US Stalker" channels on the IPTV Bonus section have returned.

tinto de verano
02-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Hi Jacobo40,

So, would you recommend upgrading from 2.2.08 for MSCAMD (my current version as per Blackdevil on April the 30th: "Mscamd users : 2.2.08") to 2.2.24?

Or should we wait for the "All will be fixed in next sw"?

Pros and cons?

Thanks.

tinto de verano

Weston Calling
02-06-2017, 06:49 PM
I upgraded to 2.2.24 yesterday and Mscamd seems to work exactly as before. I didn't need to re-enter my code or change any settings.

Jacobo40
03-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Hi Jacobo40,

So, would you recommend upgrading from 2.2.08 for MSCAMD (my current version as per Blackdevil on April the 30th: "Mscamd users : 2.2.08") to 2.2.24?

Or should we wait for the "All will be fixed in next sw"?

Pros and cons?

Thanks.

tinto de verano

Difficult call. Probably the thing to do would be to wait for the announced "fix-all". I've had no problem with the HTTP upgrades, all have downloaded as they should. Mind you, I use Superiks, so the MSCAMD situation does not apply. If you
do decide to upgrade and it doesn't work out you should be able to return to your present version. BTW, the new "US Stalker" section is now greatly expanded (800+ channels) and includes channels from Australia and NZ. Not that everything is opening yet
but it looks promising. Good luck!