PDA

View Full Version : ZGEMMA h2s NLINE

Nick B
12-04-2017, 09:27 PM
i am trying to put an nline into my zgemma h2s using the remote control. i go into the usr folder then keys folder and then suppose to have a mgcamd file that i can edit to write the line in but the file is not there to edit? can anyone point me in the direction to install the nline into mgcamd file please. i only have the details of the line as text in an email so dont have it on usb. i tried to drag and drop a notepad file of the nline onto a usb but box tells me there is no readable files on the usb.

Aldo
12-04-2017, 09:36 PM
i am trying to put an nline into my zgemma h2s using the remote control. i go into the usr folder then keys folder and then suppose to have a mgcamd file that i can edit to write the line in but the file is not there to edit? can anyone point me in the direction to install the nline into mgcamd file please. i only have the details of the line as text in an email so dont have it on usb. i tried to drag and drop a notepad file of the nline onto a usb but box tells me there is no readable files on the usb.

Could you not copy the nline details in to notepad/wordpad, then send that to your usb, then load it from there.

DCG
12-04-2017, 09:53 PM
have you tried this

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173148-SoftCam-Concierge-Team-Satpimps-CCcam-cfg-newcamd-list-os******erver

Nick B
13-04-2017, 07:52 AM
ALDO

i did try copy and paste but box just said no readable files?

sparky_dog
13-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Get your box's IP from Network Settings and use filezilla to ftp your newcamd.list to your box's usr/keys folder. It's a lot easier.

hda5
13-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Follow DCG's suggestion in post #3

Use Softcam Concierge, that's all you need.

You can FTP the files using Softcam Concierge.