PDA

View Full Version : Hello??!! Any Azbox original f/w users out there still??

beamobhoy
26-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Hi, just rebought an Azbox to try and bring back some nostalgia to my satellite world! Anyone else still use the Azbox? I would like to know if multicas can still be used for cccam.

funtime26
26-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Still have the old Azbox with orig firmware connected as well as Vu+Duo2. Don't use the Azbox much now off course but multicas still works yes as does mgcamd and dvbapicas for cccam. All limited on the amount of lines of course.

beamobhoy
27-04-2017, 04:00 PM
I'm struggling with multicas at the moment. I enter the line details but it won't do anything, not even a message saying won't connect! I save the details but when I go back, they aren't there! Any ideas? I have 1.73 Multicas which I downloaded from a Dutch site the other day.

Aldo
27-04-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm struggling with multicas at the moment. I enter the line details but it won't do anything, not even a message saying won't connect! I save the details but when I go back, they aren't there! Any ideas? I have 1.73 Multicas which I downloaded from a Dutch site the other day.

Maybe you should have posted your query on the other forum that you referred to. ???

beamobhoy
27-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Me no speaka da lingo mate.

Aldo
28-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Me no speaka da lingo mate.

However you understood enough of the lingo to make the following:

I have 1.73 Multicas which I downloaded from a Dutch site the other day.

and I am sure that you could use g o o g l e translation to make your query on that site.

beamobhoy
28-04-2017, 08:44 AM
No I didn't, please don't presume anything. I got the link to this site from an obscure satellite site which was in English. G o o g l e translation usually consist of pigeon English translations the like of which would make Manuel from Fawlty Towers proud, so I don't use it.

maurice
28-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Lots of Dutch speak and write and understand English, try it you maybe surprised.