PDA

View Full Version : zem tv

EXTRAFACTO
06-06-2017, 03:43 PM
today i did a box installed fusion as i normally do,i noticed alot of content was not working
i went to tvaddons and saw this

More and more people are starting to use Kodi-powered set-top boxes to stream video content to their TVs.
While Kodi itself is a neutral platform, third-party add-ons can turn it into the ultimate pirate machine, providing access to movies, TV-shows and IPTV channels.
These add-ons are direct competition for traditional broadcast providers, such as Dish Network in the United States, which filed a lawsuit in a Texas federal court late last week.
The complaint lists the add-on ZemTV as the prime target. The service in question allows users to watch a variety of Dish channels, without permission.
“The ZemTV service is retransmitting these channels over the Internet to end-users that download the ZemTV add-on for the Kodi media player, which is available for download at the websites www.tvaddons.ag and www.tvaddons.org,” Dish’s lawyers write.
The TVAddons platform, which hosts hundreds of unofficial Kodi add-ons including ZemTV, is also listed as a defendant. According to Dish, TVAddons plays an important role in the distribution of the infringing add-on.
The ZemTV operator, who is only known as “Shani” and “Shani_08,” used the TVAddons platform to share and promote its service while asking for donations, the complaint alleges.
“Website Operators have actual or constructive knowledge of this infringing activity and materially contribute to that activity by providing the forum where the ZemTV add-on can be downloaded and soliciting and accepting donations from ZemTV users,” Dish writes.
“But for the availability of the ZemTV add-on at www.tvaddons.ag or www.tvaddons.org, most if not all of Developer’s distribution and/or public performance would not occur,” the complaint adds.
Dish claims that it sent numerous takedown requests to Internet service providers associated with the ZemTV service, but the developer has continued to offer the add-on, cir***venting any countermeasures.
With the lawsuit, the broadcast provider holds ZemTV accountable for direct copyright infringement, demanding $150,000 per infringement in damages. TVAddons is accused of contributory and vicarious copyright infringement and also faces statutory damages.
TorrentFreak spoke to a representative from TVAddons, who wasn’t aware of the lawsuit. Dish has not contacted them directly with any takedown requests, he says.
“This is the first we’ve heard of this lawsuit. No one ever sent us any type of takedown or DMCA notice or even tried to contact us prior, they could have easily done so through our contact page or site emails,” TVAddons informs us.
TVAddons says that the ZemTV add-on was already removed prior to the lawsuit due to a technical issue, and it won’t return.
“The Zem addon was actually removed from our addon library and community tools weeks ago due to a completely unrelated technical issue. I have already spoken to the developer, and he has since deleted the Zem addon entirely,” the TVAddons representative says.
Also, shortly after we started to inquire about the lawsuit, the ZemTV add-on appears to have shut down completely. Developer “Shani” says it became too popular to maintain, but the legal threat likely played a role as well.
The lawsuit against ZemTV and TVAddons is the first of its kind in the United States. As such, it will be closely watched by other rightsholders, add-on developers, and platforms similar to TVAddons that distribute software.

The full complaint Dish Network filed is available here (pdf).
Source: TF, for the latest info on copyright, file-sharing, torrent sites and ANONYMOUS VPN services.

shani has taken down his stuff from tv addons...this also hits the phoenix and uk turks list addons
(some of phoenix is working)
so if some stuff on your boxs are not working..but were yesterday...you now know why

trotwood
06-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Phoenix seems to have gone completely now.

EXTRAFACTO
06-06-2017, 05:57 PM
yes phoenix has gone...i have uninstalled fusion..tvaddons from my box..
i found it so simple to use
i have now put titanium build on...and phoenix in theirs no longer exists

Satcat
06-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Phoenix has gone, but there is still some stuff working on Zem and UK turks.

squiddo
06-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Wow and day not over yet ��Phoenix (closed)
F.t.f.a (closed)
Bamf (closed)
Zem (closed live tv) (VOD available)
Silent hunter (content moved to streamarmy)
Deliverence (closed)
Ccloud (speculation)
Salts (speculation)
One128 (closed)
Reaper (closed)
BOB (issues with NAN site it's not closed)
Zen (issues with NAN site it's not closed)
Just for him (closed)
Les be friends (closed)
M**** (closed)
News12 (closed)
Skynet ( being phased out)
Evolve (live tv and sport gone. Rest working)
SRTVHUB (being taken over)

Barney
06-06-2017, 08:31 PM
F.T.F.A (closed) THIS WAS Closed about a month OR 6 Weeks ago i was wonder what happened it since there was way too much buffering
BOB TV Had a Notice up few days ago and may well be closed
Phoenix (closed) was crap and slow buffering and half of it never really worked anyhow
Skynet ( being phased out) Rubbish Addon too much buffering when it was working
Just for him (closed) => Why go after p0rn addons ...WTF ???
Les be friends (closed) => Why go after p0rn addons ...WTF ???
Deliverence (closed) worst Kodi Addon of all time utter $hite !!
One128 (closed) Never used it but probably was ok ?

Soon be nothing Left in Kodi not even p0rn addons ..lol's
Not sure if Murdock is not behind some of this Legal nonsense ??
i'm certain it must be a very sore topic already to see so many Ex-sub Customers of his heading off down the IPTV Route ?

R.I.P Kodi ..:nopity:

EXTRAFACTO
06-06-2017, 09:06 PM
have been running livenet for few days now...exellant replacment for mobdro
running perfect for me.on mygica 582 lots in hd
instructions on utube

welshpaddy
07-06-2017, 09:40 AM
running livenet on my mygica 582 using mx player but not getting audio i there an audio setting ive got to change

waverider
07-06-2017, 10:57 AM
If you have, "Indigo", installed, what is working of Phoenix is in there,plus others.

Satcat
07-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Zem isn't completely finished, still some live channels working (eg Eurosport)

But it looks like UK turks had gone.

EXTRAFACTO
07-06-2017, 12:30 PM
@welshpaddy...did you do the update after initial instalation
all i did was put it on...then i got pop up asking if i wanted update
i clicked yes...then after it finished..clicked install..now pop up says..we need to uninstall previous installation
click yes...and you are good to go

welshpaddy
07-06-2017, 03:53 PM
done all same as you all ok now audio working thanks

xanadu
07-06-2017, 08:30 PM
There are too many people openly selling and making money out of fully loaded Kodi boxes for profit.
It was only a matter of time before the Pay TV providers fight back, especially now that UK satellite card sharing has virtually ended.

Barney
07-06-2017, 11:05 PM
INDIGO App Failed Test today it try to load but too slow to be bothered about ,
Fusion and even Exodus was too slow to load aswell
i lost count how many apps for kodi are now no longer working for Kodi , :eek:
IPTV pretty much is dead before it started , Sat TV [ satellite card sharing ] pretty much dead .
WHAT Next ???

Satcat
08-06-2017, 04:11 PM
There seems to be a lot going on at the moment. Specto-fork is not working. Exodus wont install, but does work it you have installed.

copied from another site:

We’ve bene getting ****arded on Twitter today (June 7th, 2017) with issues where users cannot connect to repository or install Kodi addons. We can tell you that the OffShoreGit website is being worked on and is up and down for maintenance. The noobs and nerds website is offline due to high server traffic. This is the reason you can’t install certain addons.

trotwood
08-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Just an up to date list of kodi addons closed.
Below is the list of info as per 07/06/2017. I will update this list as we go.
Phoenix (closed)
Vortex – (Closed)
One242415 (closed)
Dojo Streams (Closing)
Free Tv For All (Closed)
Sportie (Closed)
Echo Do***entaries (Closed)
Echo Streams (Closed
Find my Game (Closed)
Box Tv (Closed)
Teevie (Closed)
Kidz (Closed)
Bamf (Closed)
Zem (Live channels removed) (VOD available)
Silent hunter (Closed and popular content moved to Stream Army Addon)
Premier Live (Moved to Stream Army repo temp until perm home sorted)
Ccloud (Closed)
Salts (closed awaiting new developer, been like this over a week)
Planet MMA (Awaiting a new home)
Wrestling On Demand (Moving to Ares)
Cerburus (closed)
BOB (issues with NAN Hosting not Closed Down)
Zen (issues with NAN Hosting not Closed Down and being renamed after Developer left the scene)
Just for him (moving repo)
Les be friends (moving repo)
News12 (Moving Repo)
Evolve (Live Tv and Sport Removed)
UK Turks (Live Streams removed and looking for new Home
Motor Replays – (Moving Repo).

Added the link below for any body who wants to keep up to date.

h88ps://koditricks.com/kodi-third-party-addons-closing-down-in-droves/

Roadrunner
08-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Watching something on SALTS as I type this post. Works ok for me here. Exodus have become dead slow for some reason though, and doesn't scrape as many providers as it used to do

Roadrunner
08-06-2017, 10:09 PM
There seems to be a lot going on at the moment. Specto-fork is not working. Exodus wont install, but does work it you have installed.

copied from another site:

We’ve bene getting ****arded on Twitter today (June 7th, 2017) with issues where users cannot connect to repository or install Kodi addons. We can tell you that the OffShoreGit website is being worked on and is up and down for maintenance. The noobs and nerds website is offline due to high server traffic. This is the reason you can’t install certain addons. Just checked the specto-fork here and is also working for me.

Satcat
09-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Just checked the specto-fork here and is also working for me.

Your right, it wasn't yesterday, but working again this morning.

xanadu
09-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Phoenix and Silent Hunter are both working.

Barney
12-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Just an Update Todday i notice probably the Best Kodi App HALOW TV = CLOSED :nopity:

Mickha
12-06-2017, 05:34 PM
I just started playing with kodi, and that's the only one I've installed, so far, to test.
Checked it this morning, before work, only to see a message, requesting donations, as they have to move server.

Barney
12-06-2017, 08:28 PM
No its not moving Server !!!
Halow TV is not going to be working with kodi Ever again due to the US Lawsuit with kodi Devs
Halow TV App has been removed from kodi altogether 100% .

Halow TV App will not work with fire TV Sticks and most andriod boxes again .
but it will work fine by d/loading the .apk and running it on a PC With Bluestacks Emulator .

Mickha
12-06-2017, 09:06 PM
I loaded it on my VU+ Duo 2, it came up as Halow Live TV.
Just checked again and the message is the same, wanting donations, to fund a move, to a new server.
I didn't even get to test it, just checked what was listed.
Guess I'll never test it now, but hopefully there will be other addons, to test, soon:)
dig deep has posted a cryptic message, on another forum:
"Remember me of the dreambox era.
More nice stuff is beeing born I heard from the grapewine"

Barney
12-06-2017, 10:53 PM
@ Mickha ,
HalowTV was best App i have ever seen because it gave perfect picture and unlike every other Kodi App out there right now it did'nt buffer and hang up non-stop
credit to the devs involved for that .
But just like at least 70% of all other kodi Apps at this time it too now has closed its doors .
would be good if More nice stuff is being born ..because almost everything i have tried and tested this evening for Kodi is just totally un-watchable buffering garbage Apps it must be said .:ack2:
i was kinda hoping something new and WORKING would come about but its not been the case ,
UKTurks App came back under a new Repo But its still the exact same Buffering $hite it always has been i'm afraid : ))

Barney
18-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Just another Update Today ...XunityTalk Repository Was Taken offline Yesterday :banghead:
other Repositories were also Taken down aswelll ..Super Repo seems online but not possible anymore to d/load any Addons from it
Also Indigo Was also taken down part of Fusion TV Addon Repo
seems like Murdock is really hell bent on taking down each and every kodi repo untill nothing exists ..:cuss:
This really not good news and looks to be almost the End for Kodi ...?

ian
18-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Barney you have to try to have a more positive outlook buddy, you will put yourself into an early grave lol

There are other less well known Repo's which stuff will move to. It will become a battle then like ISP's blocking sites with Court Orders. A Repo will be taken down only for another to spring up.

Only this morning Ive just got SALTS with Trakt and Exodus fully working again using less well known Repo's and of course the Github to obtain files previously held on the Repo's that are now down, and therefore cannot be downloaded in the usual way. They can never take the Github down,even if they know about it, which I seriously doubt.

Its a good thing that Kodi will become more manual install, that will get rid of all the numpties with their fully loaded boxes who just press buttons and have everything auto update for them. You will then find that addons perform better too because all those numpties are not eating up server resources.

Ian.

Barney
18-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Very good points you made @ ian and i agree with them all,
what really annoys me the most however is they took down xunity talk repo
i really enjoyed the addon NotFilmon
i done a fresh install of kodi late last night and just typical now i can not install the addon NotFilmon as it wont d/load from any repo i have found
can someone please help me and perhaps upload the .zip file for it so i can install it via zip format i really , really would appreciate it a lot if that would be possible
really miss the Notfilmon addon with the music and UK Live freeview sections .
I Have no trouble manually installing and i agree its much better and more fun to manually install stuff
Thnxs in advance : ))

ian
18-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Downloaded it straight from the Git for you Barney as I dont use it. And because of that I'm not exactly sure what the latest version is, this ones 6 months old, does that seem about right ?

Honestly bud, you dont need Repos and never have. They just make things auto update update for the numpties.

Enjoy.

Ian.

Barney
18-06-2017, 01:33 PM
it works Perfect 1000%
Thank you @ ian i really appreciate it very much !!
if you have time maybbe you can pm me a link to this Github ?
installing as Zip is even better since i'm using my PC with kodi krypton and not any other devices
ive no desire to use any 'loaded' [ kodi ] boxes i will leave that to the numpties to play with as you say :iagree:

cheers !!

ian
18-06-2017, 03:05 PM
There is no direct link Barney. Its just a resource.

The Github is enormous. Its vast, and each coder has his own Git. This is why it cannot ever be taken down. There are hundreds of thousands of Gits each containing Python code for one project or another.

Its simply an Open Source Python Repository ( for want of a better word ) which contains everything Python related, not just Kodi, all your Enigma2 code is available from it too, as I said, anything Python.

Ian.

trotwood
18-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Live iptv has been a problem for me in the past and present,
but as ian said in post 27manual install each addon that's added or moved.
This link shows each new addon .
some may work some may not.

h**p://bestforkodi.com/

The other alternative is stand alone android apps are good for movies and tv series, and most have a download function.
They work on most boxes.
The ones I uploaded in android section work for me with the exception of i4 sports and i4 live tv.

barrysat
18-06-2017, 05:39 PM
hi guys

I loaded a kodi on Saturday, TVAddons.ag Shut Down? *+ How to Install the NEW Firestick App
and its working good
uk turks / specto / sports / Exodus/ salts / and one/two others and it will work you must vpn ipvanish yes good.

Barney
18-06-2017, 07:18 PM
14 sports was a decent addon but stopped working a week ago without any reason ?
i notice today also that Halow TV has stopped working for all Sly Sports channels
There is pretty much little to nothing actually working at least stable anymore for Live TV/Sports
Does not look like any new Addons are coming out any time soon neither
pretty much everything working without buffering is controlled by Commercial IPTV and subscription only for Kodi !!

ian
19-06-2017, 10:02 AM
I agree Barney that at the moment Live TV in Kodi is at a minimum.

However, Kodi is far from dead or dying as many have stated in the thread. Its just more difficult for the user.

Just to prove this to myself Ive just installed Elysium ( formally Zen ) from scratch ( Ive never used it before so had no files at all to begin with ) into Kodi running on my VU+ using sources from just the Github as many Repo's as mentioned are currently down.

I admit it wasn't easy, and it took me about 20mins studying the log after each failure, to then find and install all of the dependencies that caused the failure normally added automatically by these Repo's, but its now installed and fully functional and streaming Game of Thrones in 1080p as I type this.

So don't give up hope buddy, the end is not nigh lol

Things are just different now that's all.

Ian.

waverider
20-06-2017, 09:26 AM
I found this on another site,it seems reliable.

June 17, 2017

TVAddons will be back, they have already sent out a letter to all addon developers explaining what needs to be changed in their addons to be compliant with the newly rebooted website. Expect the site to come back online in the next few days.

ian
20-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Ive already installed their new Repo.

So yes it does seem as if the Website will soon return too.

Ian.

Barney
20-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Can you pm me the new Repo link please @ ian
Thank you : ))

ian
21-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Ive deleted it Barney and cant exactly remember where I got it from but I think it was in the link Ive pm'ed you.

Ian.

waverider
21-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Can you pm me the new Repo link please @ ian
Thank you : ))

I have found these two sites,they may be of some help.

h**ps://kinkeadtech.c*m/
ht*p://noobsandnerds.c*m

waverider
21-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Leading Kodi Addon Repository TV Addons Reveals Plans for 2017

News

One of the world's leading repositories for third-party Kodi addons has revealed some of its plans for 2017. TV Addons says it will streamline the entire Kodi addon experience, making the process easier for all. Greater emphasis will be placed on 'legitimate' addons too, alongside calls for people to stop selling ready-configured hardware devices that attract negative attention.

By now, most readers will understand how the Kodi experience operates. The software itself is an entirely legal media player but one which can be augmented with various addons.

For millions of users, it is these addons that really give Kodi its spice. Created by third-party developers, these add-ons allow Kodi to serve a massive range of often pirated content, including movies, TV shows (both live and on demand), plus sports and PPVs.

TV Addons is one of the world’s largest repositories of Kodi addons. It is not affiliated with the creators of Kodi but has become host to some of the software’s most-used tools. As such, its popularity has soared in recent months.

With Kodi add-ons now a major talking point around the world, TF caught up with Eleazar from TV Addons to get his thoughts for 2017.

“We never intended our community to be considered to be a source for sketchy content. There are many popular addons that have been developed as a more convenient way to access legitimately licensed content,” he explains.

“Some of the best and most popular addons include USTVnow, FilmOn, BBC iPlayer and EarthCam. We make open source addons to make the viewing of online content feel more natural when you’re watching on your living room TV.”

While there doesn’t appear to be any intention of reducing the availability of the most popular and controversial addons, Eleazar says a greater emphasis will be placed on tools that don’t fall into potential legal gray areas. Accessibility will also be improved.

“In the New Year, we hope to boost the more legitimate type of addons, from both the development perspective and end user point of view. We’re also in the process of streamlining the entire Kodi addon experience, making it easier for everyone, with our new website design coming very, very soon,” he adds.

In addition to all the excitement over Kodi and its addons in 2016, there have been considerable amounts of bad news for people who have tried to monetize the experience. Hundreds of sellers of pre-configured Android devices have popped up on ****, ******, and other marketplaces, promising free media for all. Some have been arrested, particularly in the UK where there have been quite a few raids. Eleazar hopes there will be less of this in 2017.

“We really hope that people stop selling cheap pre-programmed Android TV devices. The main reason for our concern is the recent media attention these people have been getting. They are bundling Kodi addons with paid IPTV (something we are strongly against) and then getting busted for it and bringing negative attention to everyone,” he says.

“Secondly, in most cases, the kind of people who sell these devices aren’t the type of people who care about their reputations and thus end up making ridiculous promises to their customers, promises they will never be able to keep. People are maintaining addons for free, and profiteers are ruining it for everyone.”

Eleazar also has harsh words for the much of the hardware these suppliers sell to the public. Often of poor quality from the Far East, these devices can fail to live up to their billing. Better options are available for people to buy themselves, he says.

“If anyone is wondering what the best Kodi devices are, I’ll make it very clear. There’s no point in buying some cheap Chinese-manufactured no name device when you can buy much better devices manufactured by big electronics brands,” he advises.

“If you have no budget, the NVIDIA Shield TV is definitely the top choice. The second best choice would be the Xiaomi Mi Box, which sells for a mere $69 at Wal-Mart, and the third choice would be the ****** Fire TV. Kodi can be installed to the first two in a few clicks through the Google Play Store, while it would need to be sideloaded to the ****** Fire TV due to the lack of Android app store support.”

2017 is likely to be another big year for Kodi, its addons, and the streaming services that underpin them. As previously reported, the relationship between all three is somewhat uneasy, with the makers of Kodi and the operators of streaming sites both annoyed (1,2) at the creators of many addons.

Nevertheless, it seems the platform is here to stay – at least until the next big thing comes along.

maurice
21-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Seems a bit of "Old" news, or is this just me and the way I am reading it!!!!

Barney
21-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Yes it really sounds like very old news to me aswell
Also maybbe bit off Topic this ... but i noticed just today that the very popular App
called Mobdro LIVE TV Channels/Sport etc.. was Taken down
this really is a great shame since i had been using mobdro for many years :frown:
This seems like another kick in the teeth with so many Kodo Repo's being taken down also

R.I.P Mobdro 21-06-2017 : )) :nopity:

Detlef
21-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Yes it really sounds like very old news to me aswell
Also maybbe bit off Topic this ... but i noticed just today that the very popular App
called Mobdro was Taken down
this really is a great shame since i had been using mobdro for many years :frown:
This seems like another kick in the teeth with so many Kodo Repo's being taken down also

R.I.P Mobdro 21-06-2017 : )) :nopity:

Mine needed an update today but is working OK now.

If on an Android device, don't forget you need to allow alien apps in settings (ie non playstore apps).

Barney
21-06-2017, 11:19 PM
i have the latest update ... but like i said all LIVE TV Channels were taken down as i mentioned in my above post .
you might wanna look again @ Detlef : )))

Detlef
22-06-2017, 12:05 AM
@ Barney Am I not understanding ?

Is LIVE TV a specific package within MOBDRO ?

I'm getting all the UK Sly Sport Channels, probably the ones I checked first as I use it for F1 when it is not live on C4.

BTW My current version is 2.0.42 Freemium

Barney
22-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Nothing works in Sport Section or Channels Section ..
Just this Error on ALL Channels including Sports
and yes i have mobdro latest version from today 2.0.42 installed

Detlef
22-06-2017, 02:11 AM
I can assure you it is all working here.

Yes I get some blank channels but that seems normal.

I can only guess that your ISP is blocking something. The MOBDRO help says something about preferring Gooooogles DNS if you don't get the menu option page.

Tried to photograph my phone using the laptop camera but can't find the location of it to add to this post.

Mickha
22-06-2017, 03:40 AM
Maybe we need to post more information.
What equipment are you using?
Are you using a VPN?
After reading your posts I tried Mobdro, but as I'm currently running Blackhole, which only runs Kodi 16.1, at the moment, and no VPN, I didn't expect it to work, and I get similar error messages to Barney.
I alos found a page that tries to deal with any error message, in Mobdro:

https://mobdroforpcappdownload.com/mobdro-kodi-error-check-log-addons/
I did find some new kodi repos that are working, but only for films, and tv series, not live sports.
So far I have tried Elysium, (formerly Zen), and Specto Fork.
I'm also not certain how mcuh information, we can post, considering it involves Sky sports.

Detlef
22-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Maybe we need to post more information.
What equipment are you using?
Are you using a VPN?

It is working on both my mobile and a tablet
Samsung S5
Asus 10"

No VPN
ISP Deutsche Telekom.
Mobile data T-Mobil

Just checked and it works on the firms UK link which I think is via Virgin.

Very strange.

Is it worth flushing your DNS Cache ?
I use openDNS as it stops Gooogle etc switching to the German version.

welshpaddy
22-06-2017, 09:20 AM
mobdro working working ok for me on mygica using sly broadband with vpn switched off

Barney
22-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Yes Mobdro has just came back online @ 12 noon today
but very,very slow i think their servers are not able to handle very much traffic ??
nothing whatsoever to do with VPN/ISP or other nonsense , i changed nothing just waited patiently for Mobdro to come back online .
Due to the major lack of Server bandwidth which is most likely why picture quality has gotten much worse since Mobdro came back online and Failed ...at least for me to respond untill 1 hour ago : ))

welshpaddy
22-06-2017, 02:33 PM
mine never went off line

Detlef
22-06-2017, 02:57 PM
I don't fully understand how MOBDRO works. So, does MOBDRO actually stream (or re-stream) the TV stuff itself or is it just providing an indexing service to streams it finds elsewhere? Either way, it could be that your DNS is slow in updating certain IP address changes. Perhaps yesterdays update changed an internal server address.

@ Barney I mainly mentioned ISP / VPN etc after Mickha asked for more info.

Barney
22-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Only some stuff works today still get plenty of 'Oppss Channel offline' messages
there is a lot of duplicated channels aswell some work some not .
cheers !

Barney
23-06-2017, 12:49 AM
All back working Fine now on Mobdro Everything Works and i see Halow Tee TV Addon is working better now also looks like they fixed BT again
hopefully this maintenance will allow these apps to run better in coming days .
not had much chance to look at kodi addons been to buzy playing about with IPTV lists on my TM5402 M3 and Feedhunting ..been a while since i had to use IPTV function on my TM5402 never realized how good it really can be untill now :D
Cheers !

Detlef
24-06-2017, 01:29 AM
While on the subject of MOBDRO I previously used the apk in BlueStacks on my laptop but now only get as far as the thumbnail categories - none of them populate with the available streams.

There a 3 old streams in the favourites list and they get as far as the "Ooops etc." but no further,

Anyone still got it working under Windows ?

I should say that I have d/l both BlueStacks and Mobdro again and reinstalled where necessary.

I think I was using W10 before but it might just have been XP Pro.

Barney
24-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Thats what im using BlueStacks with Win 7 on my PC
The reason it does not populate is because once installed it should ask you to install updated version
for some reason this is not happening for you , all the most recent versions of mobdro already have channels populated in every category
so there is no need to wait for the prompt to install new version .
just need to figure out why your version is still being recogniszed as an old version and NOT being updated to the most recent version .
Cheers !!

Mickha
24-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Last night I loaded Open Blackhole, on my VU+ Duo2, and found a lot working, although Mobdro still just shows error messages.
HaloTV, Specto Fork, and Elysium, all work, these are all I've tested, so far.

Detlef
25-06-2017, 01:58 AM
Thats what im using BlueStacks with Win 7 on my PC
The reason it does not populate is because once installed it should ask you to install updated version
for some reason this is not happening for you , all the most recent versions of mobdro already have channels populated in every category
so there is no need to wait for the prompt to install new version .
just need to figure out why your version is still being recogniszed as an old version and NOT being updated to the most recent version .
Cheers !!

Spot on.

I thought I was using the latest Mobdro.apk but BlueStacks was sill using an old one which I hadn't opened since Xmas although when I clicked update it said I had the latest.

I had deleted all versions of the apk on my PC and d/l the latest then the launch method I used was to click on that and "open with" BlueStacks but, following your info, when I looked at the mobdro "About" it still showed 2.0.19

So I deleted all versions of the apk again and d/l a version from within BlueStacks. That showed 2.0.42 in the "About".

And it now opens well and as you said, it is fully populated; although it seems to get that data from a cloud storage site.

Anyway, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Det

chopper1
26-06-2017, 09:18 PM
i installed kodi 17.3 krypton over my older 15.2 version on the firestick the size is 4.44GB maybe too large?, all seemed to be a success at first, but from last night it starts to go to open the kodi app but fails and goes back to the kodi launch screen?
It did mention deleting some apps in the installation but i didn't do that, maybe thats the problem if someone could tell me how that's done would be great, can i delete the downloader program i used for 17.3 thanks

sonic1
26-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Factory reset the firestick and start over, with the amount of recent changes you would be better stating over, utube is your friend.

chopper1
26-06-2017, 09:36 PM
thanks sonic just would have liked to know how to free space by deleting apps first if that does not work will do clean install

painter
27-06-2017, 09:30 AM
just. updated mygica to lollipop and after alot of frustrated frabbing managed to get googleplay working and installed kodi krrypton 17.3.
All. to no availl box. is. as. dead as. a dodo for me, cant get nothing to install.
See Goldwafers still has them on sale?
regards painter

EXTRAFACTO
28-06-2017, 03:01 PM
your box is not dead like you state...check your pms
anyone that factory resets any box...not just mygica box
will not be able to load repos...through for example...tvaddons
a few are back under new names...urls...more will follow...
the net is your friend
so my advice to anyone who has factory reset any box...use net for research...
the less the sources are talked about on fourums..the longer they last