PDA

View Full Version : Got basic kodi but what do I do now

0c71
20-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Hello
I have kodi pup zenial installed on a laptop. It boots fine and will play the examples provided, religious sites, but the nothing else.
Do I need to install add ons to play IPTV and any recommendations.
Thanks
0c71

kegnkiwi
20-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Not sure what kodi pup zenial is but if its just a form of kodi then google who to install exodus on kodi 17, or how to install salts (stream all the sources) for kodi 17. You need to install repos.

0c71
20-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Not sure what kodi pup zenial is but if its just a form of kodi then google who to install exodus on kodi 17, or how to install salts (stream all the sources) for kodi 17. You need to install repos.

pup zenial is a linux operating system and it has kodi installed on it and auto boots to kodi. If I install exodus to it do I do it from inside kodi. Also how can I find what version of kodi is installed. Dont suppose you have a link for exodus.

Mickha
20-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Just do an internet search for "Best Kodi July 2017" and you'll soon find the best addons, and guides on how to install them.

0c71
24-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Just do an internet search for "Best Kodi July 2017" and you'll soon find the best addons, and guides on how to install them.

Thanks for the help Mickha
The search worked well but the kodipupxenial didnt. I have given up on the laptop with kodi as the laptop had problems too. I will buy an android box and put another post in the iptv section.
0c71