PDA

View Full Version : A new sticky?

Jacobo40
24-07-2017, 05:12 PM
IPTV Sticky/Sickies Urgently Needed

With regard to IPTV, our HiTech Box offers as much if not more than most IPTV dedicated boxes, to say nothing of the satellite operation. The problem here however, is that you have to be pretty savvy in internet tv operations to take advantage of what the box has to offer. Most attempts to get to first base with one aspect or another are usually met with messages of the type “no connection to the server”, “no downloads”:

IPTV Albania
IPTV Bonus
ITV Player M3U
Stalker Portals
Golden IPTV
Full ITV Panel
All IPTV Panel
Extreme Code Panel
MAG Portal Panel

Of these nine possibilities I have only access to one, the Bonus section. Of the remaining eight, I have discounted the first for specialized interests. The rest remain totally unknown to me. Admittedly, my IPTV IQ is limited, but gradually improving. I sense, however, that there are others on the forum who could collectively help the rest to minimally understand what these sections do and how to make them work for us (and if via subscriptions, where to get them) .

This would be a significant help for quite a few “hitechers”.

Any takers?

jbvid
24-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Hi
I would say all of these 9 possibilities have been mentioned at different times in different threads so they could be compiled together in one thread if someone had the time to find them all and keep up with the Changes / Icon additions made after firmware updates.
I have found the "Have a go at it and see if it works" method works best. The ones that won't work need subscription or renewal, the 'how and where to get them' has also been mentioned.
jb

Aldo
24-07-2017, 08:48 PM
@Jacobo40

This would be a significant help for quite a few “hitechers”.

The most significant thing that you can do is " Read more of the Hitech Section of the Forum, as a lot of the info that you have requested is contained somewhere in that section, and as for your " and if via subscriptions, where to get them ", if you have downloaded IPTV Updates, and viewed the list you should have seen the info ref renewals etc.

Jacobo40
25-07-2017, 06:58 PM
One of the shortcomings of this otherwise excellent little box is the lack of basic information about how its various features function.

The satellite side of the box is, by and large, intuitive if you have some previous experience with forums specializing in a given satellite boxes (Spiderbox, for example). But the IPTV sections in this case are pretty specialized and for many require a pronounced learning curve.

To suggest that we have a permit to hunt (the search feature) and that it should be used, to my mind simply sidesteps the sense of solidarity that we have in the forum, as evidenced by the stickies that already exist.

Surely there are at least seven among us who can each choose one of the IPTV sections and offer some practical information about how to get it to function for the rest on the forum.

If this were a question of simple curiosity, maybe the search function is the way to go. But if it is true that IPTV is the future and that the days of satellite broadcasting are numbered, (anyone remember shortwave transmissions?)I suggest we share our expertise.

Aldo
25-07-2017, 09:07 PM
@ Jacobo40
Which one of the other six are you going to choose to do. ??????

The answer to one of the seven can be found in the following thread:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?176634-iptv-bonus

jbvid
26-07-2017, 09:04 AM
@Jacobo40
Another one here, thats 5 left to choose to do, there are more, its just Aldo and I doing the looking ATM.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173397-Stalker-portals-instructions
jb