PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update

jacko01
15-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Just seen this on another forum,not tried it myself yet,will give it a go over the weekend

The latest update --2.2.58-- is pretty stable, particularly the IPTV Bonus section. The US/CAN/EN option (currently around 600+ channels) has an amazing selection, especially in US sports and the number of local US TV stations. Great too to have the Canadian channels (including French-speaking ones!).

Well done.

lonewolfe
16-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Just seen this on another forum,not tried it myself yet,will give it a go over the weekend

The latest update --2.2.58-- is pretty stable, particularly the IPTV Bonus section. The US/CAN/EN option (currently around 600+ channels) has an amazing selection, especially in US sports and the number of local US TV stations. Great too to have the Canadian channels (including French-speaking ones!).

Well done.

Installed this update last week and had nothing but throuble with it. Box kept freezing and conditional access was unwatchable--- breaking down.
Re-installed 2.2.34 and everything allright, again.
Notice that it is no longer available for online download.

glenby
16-09-2017, 02:38 PM
I'm using 2.2.58 with absolutely no problems at all.I've also noticed that this update is no longer available online.
Lonewolfe could I ask if the US/CAN/EN section is working with 2.2.34 ,just asking out of interest.

lonewolfe
16-09-2017, 06:40 PM
I'm using 2.2.58 with absolutely no problems at all.I've also noticed that this update is no longer available online.
Lonewolfe could I ask if the US/CAN/EN section is working with 2.2.34 ,just asking out of interest.

Yes, it is there and working. Not sure how many channels are open but some, I've checked, are.