PDA

View Full Version : My tv

lonewolfe
20-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Anyone able to open the IPTV Uk channels on My TV?
I'm using the latest update.

Aldo
20-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Anyone able to open the IPTV Uk channels on My TV?
I'm using the latest update.

Yes I can open some of the channels in the ENG Section, but not everyone, and I am also using the latest update.

satpaul
20-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Most of the UK channels are down on MY TV last 3 days

Weston Calling
20-01-2018, 09:01 PM
I just checked and most of the UK channels in the VIP list opened okay.

lonewolfe
20-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Thanks everyone, I've got some running since I posted. I don't use the IPTV very much, I've got crap broadband speed, but I think more were running with the previous patch. Though, there's some interesting new stuff with this latest.

Weston Calling
21-01-2018, 11:47 AM
I could well be wrong, but I don't think the patch version makes any difference to the channels that will or won't open on My IPTV. To my mind you just get access to the latest set of IPTV lists that are available via HB9000 whichever patch you use. The only difference is that the VIP list will only work with more recent patches.

Jacobo40
21-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Notwithstanding the uncertainties of the IPTV lists, I guess for lots of folks, particularly those who don't reside in the UK/Ireland area, they are the *only* way of receiving 28.2ª East.

What I haven't been able to determine yet is what an ideal broadband speed would be. To be sure 50 megabits will be better than 10, but would 150 give levels of reception that would justify the added
expense?

lonewolfe
22-01-2018, 01:25 PM
I could well be wrong, but I don't think the patch version makes any difference to the channels that will or won't open on My IPTV. To my mind you just get access to the latest set of IPTV lists that are available via HB9000 whichever patch you use. The only difference is that the VIP list will only work with more recent patches.

I agree with you Weston, what we get open will depend on what the server has running at the time.
Sorry, I was a bit vague in my post, the new stuff I was referring to were the new portals Filmhd, Film Indian, etc., that came with the recent patches

mrfire
22-01-2018, 02:32 PM
no ***** on latest software

mrfire
22-01-2018, 02:37 PM
found it in system settings to turn it on

Jacobo40
14-02-2018, 11:14 PM
There is so much available in "MY TV", but not uniformly available, so that some sections are opening up while others are not responding. For a while it was "ENG/US/LATINO" that was opening regularly, particularly with Mexican and South American stations and a sprinkling of US domestic stations.
Now, it is difficult to get much out of that whole section. On the other hand, both the "VIP" and "WORLD" sections have been consistently reliable for some time now. Very welcome in the latter (from channel 400 on) is the whole group of AFN stations that are on satellite on 9ºEast.

If I can count on those two sections being available going forward, I'll be content.