PDA

View Full Version : trouble with network on uno 4k se

daxster40
19-09-2018, 05:57 AM
having been a user of a vu solo 2 for a few years i decided to upgrade to a vu uno 4k SE, knowing that it works in much the same way...so i loaded a vix image. installed cccam put my config file in ect folder and nothing, tried many images all same result ...i then put the vu solo back all worked fine. could any one help as im really baffled.

dog-man
19-09-2018, 06:26 AM
Should work exactly the same as the solo 2.

saintomer1866
19-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Yes, as long as the cccam binary being used is the Arm version for 4k and not the mipsel version for solo2

daxster40
19-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Yes, as long as the cccam binary being used is the Arm version for 4k and not the mipsel version for solo2
its the cccam im used to using..not sure which one to install, at first i thought it was the network . hence title ..68028

Mickha
19-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Personally I prefer Oscam, but have you tried CCcam 2.3.1, uploaded by powercisco?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?177373-CCCam-2-3-1

JOE.MADDISON
19-09-2018, 06:35 PM
use oscam.download /plugins(softcam>oscam) use the forums softcam c oncierge program to convert cccam lines to oscam .save file then select openvix put in box ip send to box.old cccam no good on box ,never tried the new version of cccam stated above

daxster40
19-09-2018, 07:20 PM
Personally I prefer Oscam, but have you tried CCcam 2.3.1, uploaded by powercisco?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?177373-CCCam-2-3-1

which box do you own Micka

daxster40
19-09-2018, 07:22 PM
use oscam.download /plugins(softcam>oscam) use the forums softcam c oncierge program to convert cccam lines to oscam .save file then select openvix put in box ip send to box.old cccam no good on box ,never tried the new version of cccam stated above

ive tried this option m8...wouldnt work

JOE.MADDISON
19-09-2018, 07:29 PM
did you reboot box for settings to take and go into softcam settings and set things up also while there check the oscam log,if not there you have missed out something,remember cancel/take out cccam,or do factory reset but DO NOT use restore wizard and load softcam>oscam set it up load, lines dont forget reboots for things to take.have used on various boxes and works fine, if it does not, then you have missed a step

JOE.MADDISON
19-09-2018, 07:49 PM
also you did set up tuner and lat/long settings and scan in channels,and make sure the vix version is the right version for your box...

JOE.MADDISON
19-09-2018, 08:08 PM
for quick network box id,,,,menu>information>network

Mickha
19-09-2018, 10:14 PM
which box do you own Micka
I have a VU+ Duo 2, running Open Black Hole, and Oscam works a lot better, than the old CCcam 2.3.0, I used previously.

Of course your receiver is newer, and has a different build, so you might have to experiment, to fins the best image, and plugins.

Have you tried KODI yet, on your receiver?

daxster40
20-09-2018, 05:47 AM
I have a VU+ Duo 2, running Open Black Hole, and Oscam works a lot better, than the old CCcam 2.3.0, I used previously.

Of course your receiver is newer, and has a different build, so you might have to experiment, to fins the best image, and plugins.

Have you tried KODI yet, on your receiver?

no not tried kodi m8...i have a android box so its somet im not too concerned about my major headach is the vu uno se...ad it 3 days and noworking line working in either cccam or oscam

daxster40
20-09-2018, 05:49 AM
did you reboot box for settings to take and go into softcam settings and set things up also while there check the oscam log,if not there you have missed out something,remember cancel/take out cccam,or do factory reset but DO NOT use restore wizard and load softcam>oscam set it up load, lines dont forget reboots for things to take.have used on various boxes and works fine, if it does not, then you have missed a step

hia, joe. if you av a 4k set up which cam version do you use

Mickha
20-09-2018, 06:45 AM
Oscam takes more work, to set up.
Have you used Oscam before?
Is the image, that you've uploaded, taken from your VU+ Uno 4K SE?
If so that shows you are connected, as you can download cams, from the plugins download.

You state that you have OpenVIX, loaded on your VU+ Uno 4K SE, because these receivers are quite new, I can only see Black Hole, in the forums VU+ Uno 4K SE images section:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?809-Vu-Uno-4K-SE-Images

I could upload Open Black Hole, if you wish to try that.

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 12:06 PM
oscam-11392(openvix)

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 12:20 PM
see my post @ new toy,,i had same problem, loaded the satvenus played about and got there

daxster40
20-09-2018, 03:30 PM
see my post @ new toy,,i had same problem, loaded the satvenus played about and got there

could you private message me joe...

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 03:59 PM
look at vu+zero 4k help section,,,then select new toy ,read posts and a link is in there

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 04:24 PM
a test....on your laptop/computer......firefox /chrome... webpage....type in your boxes ip address ....select....openwebif should open....look for webinterface.....click on it .......oscam details...... and your lines....and there status will show.

daxster40
20-09-2018, 04:25 PM
look at vu+zero 4k help section,,,then select new toy ,read posts and a link is in there

i read it joe, the satvenus panel installs but the url for cam section doesnt work m8.

daxster40
20-09-2018, 04:37 PM

these are my oscam settings just blured a bit out but do they look correct as ive never really used oscam joe.

Mickha
20-09-2018, 04:58 PM
That states NewCamD, for an N Line.
Have a read through the Oscam guides:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?533-OScam

The Softcam Concierge tool, provided by hda5, does most of he work for you:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173148-SoftCam-Concierge-Team-Satpimps-CCcam-cfg-newcamd-list-os******erver

Just select the Oscam option, copy and past your line, then click add line, keep going until you've entered all the lines, then either save, to manually add the files, using FileZilla, or other FTP program, which I do, or try the other options.

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 05:03 PM
thats newcan not oscam lines need converting to oscam...then........receiver ....menu.......satvenus panel......ok.........softcams arm......ok......oscams....ok.... .oscam1392....ok DO NOT FORGET...TO REBOOT for oscam to install then menu setup....softcam....soft manager(see its running....exit up to settings...show oscam in ex...yes show ccc ..no ....oscam info...settings....user data fro oscam config yes...client server view no....exit.....show log....see its working lines ect

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 05:31 PM
add to mickas last words after save then upload to box....select your openvix......put boxes ip details in other box then send to box....message will confirm ...then disconnect from box..........reboot box worked for me on vu zero 4k ,mutant 51,mutant1500,edeson mini +,so with a few goes you will win

daxster40
20-09-2018, 05:35 PM
thats newcan not oscam lines need converting to oscam...then........receiver ....menu.......satvenus panel......ok.........softcams arm......ok......oscams....ok.... .oscam1392....ok DO NOT FORGET...TO REBOOT for oscam to install then menu setup....softcam....soft manager(see its running....exit up to settings...show oscam in ex...yes show ccc ..no ....oscam info...settings....user data fro oscam config yes...client server view no....exit.....show log....see its working lines ect

ok bit to take in there...thought you put the N line in and oscam does rest....

JOE.MADDISON
20-09-2018, 05:41 PM
oh;;;no,,,,,not that easy

Mickha
20-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Do it one step at a time, and if you run into any problems post here and someone will help you.
First do your configs folder, by using the softcam concierge tool.
Select the Oscam,server option, at the top.
Where it state Line, copy and paste your lines, one at a time, so copy, and paste your first line, then click add line, then copy and paste your second line, and click add line, do this until you have all your lines added to the Oscam files.
In the box below you will see all the lines, and necessary information, added.
Something like:
[reader]
label = CCcam
protocol = cccam
device = xxx.xxx.xx,14000
user = aaaaaaa
password = bbbbbb
inactivitytimeout = 1
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.2
ccckeepalive = 1
[reader]
label = CCcam
protocol = cccam
device = xxx.xxxxx.xx,13100
user = aaaaaa
password = bbbbbbb
inactivitytimeout = 1
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.2
ccckeepalive = 1
[reader]
label = CCcam
protocol = cccam
device = xxx.xxxxxx.xx,14200
user = aaaaaaa
password = bbbbbbb
inactivitytimeout = 1
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.2
ccckeepalive = 1
Once completed click the Save Config option.
You will now be given a location, for the newly saved Configs folder, something like:
C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp \Rar$Ex...\configs

I find it easier to copy the configs folder to my PC desktop.
You can do this by navigating to the folder.
If using Windows 10 click on the PC symbol, bottom of your screen, click on the Local Disk C: Drive, or the drive in which the configs file is stored.
Click on Users, then your name, AppData, Local, and Temp, then the Rar$xxx folder, where you should see the configs folder, right click on the and copy, and paste, to your PC desktop.
It makes it a lot easier for transferring the files, to Oscam, loaded on your receiver, which is the next, and final, step.

daxster40
20-09-2018, 08:32 PM
thanks for all yor patience joe. think what i really need is to learn oscam more if theres any tutuials you may know could you send me a link pls.

Mickha
20-09-2018, 08:45 PM
I've already posted a link, to the Oscam guides, on the forum:

Once you have your configs folder set up there's not much else to do.
Have you tried using the softcam concierge tool yet?

I haven't tried OpenVix but the files, from the configs folder, should go in similar destinations.

Have you installed the Oscam file, Joe recommended, onto your receiver yet?

In Open Black Hole, which I'm using, we don't have the option to download emulators, like Oscam, so we have to manually transfer them, using FileZilla, then install them using the receivers menu.

Can you please tell us how much experience you have using FileZilla, installing emulators, and editing folders.
You seem to have used Enigma 2 receivers for some time, as you mentioned owning a VU+ Solo 2, for years, so I don't want to insult you by providing guides that you already know how to do.

daxster40
21-09-2018, 07:52 AM
I've already posted a link, to the Oscam guides, on the forum:

Once you have your configs folder set up there's not much else to do.
Have you tried using the softcam concierge tool yet?

I haven't tried OpenVix but the files, from the configs folder, should go in similar destinations.

Have you installed the Oscam file, Joe recommended, onto your receiver yet?

In Open Black Hole, which I'm using, we don't have the option to download emulators, like Oscam, so we have to manually transfer them, using FileZilla, then install them using the receivers menu.

Can you please tell us how much experience you have using FileZilla, installing emulators, and editing folders.
You seem to have used Enigma 2 receivers for some time, as you mentioned owning a VU+ Solo 2, for years, so I don't want to insult you by providing guides that you already know how to do.

i use filzila , ive allways used cccam , but im 80 percent there with oscam using filzila i navigated to the oscam config folder, ect\tuxbox\config this is a working line i have there
[reader]
label = CCcam
protocol = cccam
device = kouxxxn1.ddns.net,20003
user = xxxster
password = wrdxxxtebzr
inactivitytimeout = 1
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.2
ccckeepalive = 1

looking at your config file ive cracked it there....so im not sure what is wrong now.

Mickha
21-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Different images can have slightly different path locations.
In Open Black Hole I go into var, etc, tuxbox, and send all the files, in my desktop config folder, to the config folder already present in var, etc, tuxbox.
What does your receiver state when you press the Blue Button and select your Oscam version?

daxster40
22-09-2018, 05:41 AM
the blue button brings the softcam control menu up then it highlights the different cams.

Mickha
22-09-2018, 07:00 AM
You then select Oscam, press the OK button, and get the information, as to whether it's connected.
You can get more information using OpenWebif, if you type in your receivers IP Address, into a PC browser, then go to Extras, and Oscam Webinterface, it should give you more information.

When you transferred your Oscam configs information, into tuxbox, was there already a configs folder?

JOE.MADDISON
25-09-2018, 06:49 PM
would be nice if you could report back with the end result ,does it now work,and if so how,it may help others.

Mickha
26-09-2018, 06:13 PM
@daxster40 did you resolve your problem?

daxster40
27-09-2018, 07:12 AM
@daxster40 did you resolve your problem?
hi Micka, i nearly gave it up as a bad job. but after sticking with it i finally got it working, i just wasnt adding the line correctly but after studying. and the help you and others provided i finally solved it two days back. ( i was adding a space after the url and not a comma) i really appriate the help you provided as it made me really understand oscam as say last week knew hardly nothing about it only cccam.