EXTRAFACTO
29-11-2018, 04:10 PM
as the heading says showbox is no more
it had a good run R.I.P
plenty of ytube vids explaining
still plenty of other reliable apks about

trotwood
29-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Looks like moviebox has also gone, although i havn't used this in a long time.

Looks like moviebox was showbox, probably why I haven't used it!.

welshpaddy
04-12-2018, 03:54 PM
showbox back on

EXTRAFACTO
04-12-2018, 08:36 PM
personally after what i have read...i will for the time been avoid showbox
my reason for this... for last 6 months showbox has been hounded by warnings from all main authorites of copyright infringment (providing copyright material for viewinhg)
the 4 main guys who who put showbox together all had letters...according to web they took the decision to call it a day after 6 yrs(but nothing was posted offically)now suddenly an update appears
plus if you went to get showbox first thing that greeted you was...streaming copyrighted material could result in lawsuit..something i have never seen before on downloading a fresh install..... i hope it is back....but for time been avoid.....but everyone is free to make up their own mind .........h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8vm0UCndY
lots of vids on ytube...saying servers handed over to authorites...the update has new install etc..requesting location..gps etc..somthing it has never done before.

Barney
05-12-2018, 12:57 PM
i have never used it and avoid torrents because its a dangerous game to play ,
there is so many other safe movie/TV apps around i doubt it will ever be missed by me .
i have been using this site to watch my TV/Movies because it has no pop up adverts and plays very fast with excellent quality
and no log in required :respect-054:
Enjoy !

https://movieninja.io

EXTRAFACTO
06-12-2018, 11:55 PM
reports of showbox been back are true..but in hands of authorites servers siezed
the 4 main guys of showbox have cut a deal.
actual quote from a ytuber who says he personally knows 3 of the guys
it now asks for location and gps permision... if you decline it will not install
(Showbox is back up but has been turned over to the US federal govt. The update fixes it but be aware you need to alter permissions and use a legit VPN to be safe. Good luck.)
so make up your own minds