PDA

View Full Version : APK Red Box TV for Fire Stick

maurice
08-03-2019, 06:37 PM
I have a new type fire stick (Gen 2 ) and I am having problems getting Re Box to work.
The APK works fine with my old type. I have DL it from a couple of sites but still fails to function on the new one,
if I request a tv channel all I get is "Does not function" or words to that effect.
As any member come across this problem before? be grateful for any info.

trotwood
08-03-2019, 09:14 PM
I think its gone Maurice, went for me a few weeks ago on android box .
I uninstalled it and recently installed from a site but not working, hope you have better luck.

trotwood
08-03-2019, 10:32 PM
A similar content app that is working for me is swift streamz, if you don't have it try it.

h&&p://swiftstreamz.com/index.html

holmroad
09-03-2019, 11:54 AM
A similar content app that is working for me is swift streamz, if you don't have it try it.

h&&p://swiftstreamz.com/index.html

Cheers mate, working brill on my S8+ - not many sports channels though, e.g. under 'Canada' there's no TSN!

trotwood
09-03-2019, 12:23 PM
You will find all the sports channels including 5 tsn channels in the sports section.
Cheers mate, working brill on my S8+ - not many sports channels though, e.g. under 'Canada' there's no TSN!

maurice
10-03-2019, 12:54 PM
@ trotwood, swift does not work on my sticks, both old & new type, loads but channels do not open.
Regards

trotwood
10-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Not got firestick , but on android it has been a bit slow and freezes today, yesterday morning it was ok.
Just wondering if the server is o/l due to footy.
Just tried uk section and working ok now.

maurice
10-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Its because I want it mate LOL
Regards

trotwood
10-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Have a try on uk it worked for me just now and on greek sigma, but sports didn't!

trotwood
10-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Maurice if its sports/footy I recommend the attached.

holmroad
10-03-2019, 11:50 PM
@ trotwood, swift does not work on my sticks, both old & new type, loads but channels do not open.
Regards

Getting 'Unable to play this channel' message on ALL Swift TV today!

maurice
11-03-2019, 03:21 PM
@holmroad, are you using a stick? I tried to download a new file for my android box last night from my usual "F*ieLi*k
but that was showing not available at this time.

holmroad
11-03-2019, 11:02 PM
@holmroad, are you using a stick? I tried to download a new file for my android box last night from my usual "F*ieLi*k
but that was showing not available at this time.

All mine are used with my S8+ android phone mate!

seagate1
14-03-2019, 09:00 AM
red box tv is working fine on my shield, got cricket on aus playing. look in filelikend and see if theirs a new 1. using kodi 17.6.

trotwood
16-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Don't know if you want to try the app now, since the recent update its been working for me.

Regards

trotwood
20-10-2019, 02:49 PM
I had given up the ghost on this one it was one of better iptv apps, then lost its way a bit but this updated version is working fine.
tested yesterday on palace v city, real madrid game and juves game it worked fine.

dog-man
20-10-2019, 03:09 PM
I had given up the ghost on this one it was one of better iptv apps, then lost its way a bit but this updated version is working fine.
tested yesterday on palace v city, real madrid game and juve game it worked fine.

I assume this is android?

sonic1
20-10-2019, 03:13 PM

All Fires Sticks are Android ;)

trotwood
20-10-2019, 03:20 PM

I only posted file on this thread as I posted previous version here.

maurice
20-10-2019, 04:35 PM
How do you get it to a fire stick?

welshpaddy
20-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Best app for football

welshpaddy
20-10-2019, 07:20 PM
tested yesterday on palace v city, real madrid game and juves game it worked fine.

Great app

holmroad
20-10-2019, 10:07 PM

Good question Maurice!:respect-055:

^^COMPASS^^
21-10-2019, 12:17 AM

Good question Maurice!:respect-055:

use downloader and enter the following
https://tinyurl.com/wowsports5-2

holmroad
21-10-2019, 11:18 AM
use downloader and enter the following
https://tinyurl.com/wowsports5-2

Dave, where is the 'downloader' on/in the firestick settings to use to download the url please mate?

maurice
21-10-2019, 12:06 PM
holmroad, go to "Search" in main menu, select and highlight "Download" follow screen instructions

maurice
21-10-2019, 12:07 PM
sorry should read "Downloader"

holmroad
21-10-2019, 08:18 PM
sorry should read "Downloader"

Thanks Maurice - and how do you install the file from say pc/usb device on to the firestick as no spare USB on it?

maurice
22-10-2019, 06:49 AM
Launch Downloader, install the https link from thread 24/25 and the file will DL then install

holmroad
22-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Cheers mate, got it up & running - video not brilliant though - just watching Man U v Liverpool replay from Sunday on HD link - but suppose cant expect perfection eh? lol

So assume can do same with 'main' IPTV url for same thing.

maurice
22-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Do not have IPTV, but I have tried it on a android box and cannot get it to open, all ok on sticks for me.
I watched some cricket yesterday morning and the picture was fine but last nights game was not that good.
Regards

trotwood
22-10-2019, 03:55 PM
I don't have firestick only android box , working ok for me.

Do not have IPTV, but I have tried it on a android box and cannot get it to open, all ok on sticks for me.
I watched some cricket yesterday morning and the picture was fine but last nights game was not that good.
Regards

maurice
22-10-2019, 06:54 PM
I can load the file on the android box but it only opens to the home page and no channels show, only have a white screen

trotwood
22-10-2019, 07:29 PM
I wish I could help, may be try uninstall and re install. also if its still same with white screen give it some time as it may load or open.

I can load the file on the android box but it only opens to the home page and no channels show, only have a white screen

ps if it's still white screen after its been left on a while , just try exiting app then opening again.

gbmitie
22-10-2019, 09:27 PM
put this in google How to install APK on ****** Fire Stick you tube.

Barney
22-10-2019, 11:47 PM
i have tested this awesome apk on my Fire Stick V2 and its the best free IPTV Apk i have tried
i was watching UEFA CL football on BT excellent quality lots of sport plus tons of movies
This really works best with MX Player Pro
As mentioned there is just tons and tons of YouTube videos and tutorials for those members that are still 100% clueless about the very basics on how to install apk's so its pointless explaining everything in great detail ...Enjoy :respect-054: :bravo-009:

HDtv v1.0 Ultimate apk for Fire sticks android box/smart Tv
HDtv v.15 apk mobile devices/ tablets/ emulators
MX Player Pro mod apk Fire sticks android box/smart Tv

welshpaddy
23-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Downloaded HDtv v 1.0 ultimate v1.0 onto my android TV box but no audio

maurice
23-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Barney, how do you get Ultimate to your stick? you req a url for downloader?

welshpaddy
23-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Downloaded HDtv v 1.0 ultimate v1.0 onto my android TV box but no audio

All OK now

holmroad
23-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Barney, how do you get Ultimate to your stick? you req a url for downloader?

Yes please Barney - can't even see an APK within downloaded folder!

maurice
23-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Loaded both Wow and Ultimate onto my 2 android boxes but will not open for me.

Barney
23-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Yes please Barney - can't even see an APK within downloaded folder!You really should watch some YouTube Tutorials it really will help you understand better how to download apk files :D
YOU NEED TO EXTRACT THE APK FROM .ZIP Folder because this forum does not permit files uploaded directly unless inside a .zip file ..the apk is inside the 23mb zip file if it was not then the zip file would be ZERO MB Size :D :banghead:

IN Your Downloader url box, type in
http://get.filelinked.com

After you download filelinked, Enter this 8 DIGIT code: 64 53 96 76
CLICK Continue Tab "import codes" + Click DISMISS ON Any File Linked POP UP messages
then look for HDtv Ultimate 1.0 [ **hint** its the very first one you will see ] + install

For Android PHONE, simply go to your browser and type in:
get.filelinked.com
then download it.
after download Enter the 8 DIGIT code: 64 53 96 76
CLICK Continue Tab + Click DISMISS ON Any File Linked POP UP messages
[ There will be 2 Of Them from File Linked ]
look for HDtv Ultimate [ **hint** its the very first one you will see ] + install

Barney
23-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Loaded both Wow and Ultimate onto my 2 android boxes but will not open for me.see my above dummies install guide @ maurice ...
But i have exactly same issues with Wow Sports , That's why i uploaded here HDtv Ultimate as an alternative :respect-054:

maurice
23-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Thanks Barney,I have all the Downloader, Filelinked etc, the 8 Digital code is the one I want or the {http/https} url

Regards

holmroad
23-10-2019, 11:11 PM
You really should watch some YouTube Tutorials it really will help you understand better how to download apk files :D
YOU NEED TO EXTRACT THE APK FROM .ZIP Folder because this forum does not permit files uploaded directly unless inside a .zip file ..the apk is inside the 23mb zip file if it was not then the zip file would be ZERO MB Size :D :banghead:

IN Your Downloader url box, type in
http://get.filelinked.com

After you download filelinked, Enter this 8 DIGIT code: 64 53 96 76
CLICK Continue Tab "import codes" + Click DISMISS ON Any File Linked POP UP messages
then look for HDtv Ultimate 1.0 [ **hint** its the very first one you will see ] + install

For Android PHONE, simply go to your browser and type in:
get.filelinked.com
then download it.
after download Enter the 8 DIGIT code: 64 53 96 76
CLICK Continue Tab + Click DISMISS ON Any File Linked POP UP messages
[ There will be 2 Of Them from File Linked ]
look for HDtv Ultimate [ **hint** its the very first one you will see ] + install

Thanks Barney, but having opened the downloaded zip file, I cannot see any sign of an apk file within, only a long list of other files etc!
Obviously I must be missing something here lol?
Ok, I will watch a YT explanation tomorrow to sort me out - thanks again mate, much appreciated.