PDA

View Full Version : BT sport app in spain

welshpaddy
08-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Took my android tablet to Spain with me trying to watch bt sport app but won't let me although I'm using ip vanish vpn on a uk server still recognises that I'm not in uk

3tv
08-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Took my android tablet to Spain with me trying to watch bt sport app but won't let me although I'm using ip vanish vpn on a uk server still recognises that I'm not in uk
contact them and see if they have diffrent servers to connect to. When i used Purevpn they has certain servers to get around some restrictions.

holmroad
08-03-2022, 06:32 PM

ISP's obviously getting more & more ruthless - I tried to sideload IP V a n i s h on my daughter's fire stick last night and s l y bb wouldn't even allow that - so now need a vpn to download a vpn lol
Any ideas most welcome?

ssjenkins
04-08-2022, 10:36 AM
I had to try various Nord VPN servers until I found one that was working on BT Sport (and CH4 as well) . I just noted down the server number when I did , and I now use that one all the time now when connecting . I'm pretty sure BT Sports and others update their blocked IP lists regularly , so it's a case of trial and error sometimes .

3tv
05-08-2022, 08:43 PM
is smart proxy still a thing? its ben years since i used that so dont know if its still going.