PDA

View Full Version : Go 910

TheBadger
26-11-2006, 01:02 AM
:D Just got a 910 to play with - early Chrissy present to myself! Very impressed with it's performance and the kit which come with it but the computer docking station is a bit wishy washy. Anybody else got one care to comment?

kidda
26-11-2006, 04:00 AM
toying with the idea of getting one just not decided witch one yet,have not decided witch one best to get open to recomendations should get the ball rolling

RAIDER
26-11-2006, 04:17 AM
Im a self employed courrier and i love my tomtom 910 it is the best in the range what i did is update the speed camera database from pocket gps and changed the voice for warning now it tells me when the camera is comming up and at what speed i should be doing verbaly plus i like the feture where you can add your buddies and it can telly you exactly where in the country they are even down to what road there on also i goto the states every year so this year i took it with me to put in the hire car and it worked brilliantly over ther as well i payed £475 for mine when they first came out but there at a realy good price now well worht the money i couldnt do my job without it the 7 digit post code is a great
all ther best Raider

TheBadger
26-11-2006, 10:11 AM
:confused: Raider, did you have to pay for the camera database? Haven't had mine long yet but have noticed it bleeps every time I'm close to a fixed camera. Do you use the "Plus" features a lot? I was initially attracted by all the included maps, especially the States. Got mine via am8 in Comet for £320.

RAIDER
26-11-2006, 12:18 PM
yes you have to pay a small sub to pocket gps not as much as the sum on tomtom home and you can download the camera database every week there is full instuctions on the site where to put the files works great for me i think its £2 a month

tommie
26-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Had mine for a month now. Great features i.e. MP3 player and bluetooth handsfree.

A good tip is that the Ipod FM transmitter also works with the 910 to get your music through your car audio system if, like me your stero doesn't have a jack plug.