PDA

View Full Version : anyone got d+ workin

Tealady
26-11-2006, 07:59 PM
i know were not allowed to publish files etc, but wanted to know if anyone got d+ workin, got the keys off another site but no joy, assuming there fake

EgyptDude
26-11-2006, 08:08 PM
nope
nothin
nada
rien
:D

tr8.
26-11-2006, 08:11 PM
the keys are out for a certain reciever and said to be working, this usually means the next set that work for most other recievers will be about soon

tr8

forest1
26-11-2006, 08:46 PM
well we will have to wait and see;)

bobed
26-11-2006, 10:06 PM
We need moon to tell us :D

mooncat24
26-11-2006, 10:20 PM
i hope so guys

**MOON999**
27-11-2006, 12:29 PM
yes we wait........

BGonaSTICK
27-11-2006, 12:45 PM
LOL, Moon always cheers me up when our screens are black :)

In fact I rather look forward to it :D

ndesorden
27-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi!

This is my first post, and first of all sorry by my bad english.

D+ only works with rom 110 mosc (nag*a2) in official receivers (thompson/echostar) and dreambox, and short time ago mvision.

Regards!

ndesorden
27-11-2006, 01:07 PM
D+ working just now again with universal keys
Sorry, fake

conman
27-11-2006, 02:36 PM
D+ working just now again with universal keys
Sorry, fake

Just as well you edited your post. No keys are to be posted....instant ban mate. Wouldnt like to see you go on your second post:)

CONMAN:)

provider444
27-11-2006, 03:40 PM
LOL, Moon always cheers me up when our screens are black :)

In fact I rather look forward to it :D

I cross my fingers and hope fileguys can do it...

rgds

ndesorden
27-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Just as well you edited your post. No keys are to be posted....instant ban mate. Wouldnt like to see you go on your second post:)
CONMAN:)
I didn't post keys. I've a "little" experience in satforums -8 years ;) -
I saw in another forum a post with the info about new keys in a very famous upload :p but it was fake. When i've edited my post i've only changed the colour... black turned into grey.....

Regards!

logic_187
27-11-2006, 06:11 PM
its been a long time since we saw any keys in the public domain for D+, they were comming quick for a while.

BTW MODS+ADMIN nice updated site

Daku
27-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I think I'd be stuck even if the new codes were out - toes is down and they won't be here so I wouldn't even know where to get them from :-(
PMs with suggestions welcome :D

gripthong
27-11-2006, 06:30 PM
search engines m8, with new improved added virus from the upload sites

:D :D

glyndwr
27-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi gripthong,

thats the thing that worries me alot, these viruses, i was browsing last night looking for what we need, got a virus with links to **** etc... thing is my kids use this pc as well, had a few popups with **** adn stuff, lucky i was the only one on near the pc when they came, did a sweep then and got rid.
With pimps, we had the luxury of posts in the tps thread and other threads by our friends and these files were always good, and virus free.
I think its gonna get harder to get what we want from now on, and ideas for any good links would be very much appreciated.

Thank you, best regards, glyndwr.

zad
27-11-2006, 08:02 PM
well it should be fairly simple, all you need to do is look.

when a new file or key is available you will find posts regarding it in pimps then you have to do the hard work, look around there is still plenty places to get patches kes ect... you just have to do the running around this time.

to be honest this will be a good thing once people get used to it. the forum will be for people who want to chat not for people who wnat to leach, meaning the forum will be stronger with better users and more quality information as there will be no idiots in here like there was in the pimps.

give it a few days and wait till something develops in the sat scene as far as keys go, you will see its not that hard to get them elsewhere and this board will stay fast and be full of quality information

icetea2
27-11-2006, 08:07 PM
with the den down and pimps revamped it's sure something to get used to. but i'll say around....

gripthong
27-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi gripthong,

thats the thing that worries me alot, these viruses,

That goes with the territory of striving for free TV unfortunately, and a lot of the members that post the files up here have put themselves in that position to bring the files here. It takes a bit of time, but there are some sites that are fairly well monitored as far as the nasty stuff is concerned, it just takes a bit of frustration and time to find them. Its always as well to find alternative sources anyway whether they are posted here or not.

Xtremezz
27-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't open your browser up like a bad girl her legs on friday evening and you'll be fine.

sleepy
27-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Its always a bit of hit and miss with key sites but great satisfaction when you find and bookmark the good un's.:)
And yes there are still some good un's out there.;)