PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice ONLY Please

dellboy1112002
27-11-2006, 05:20 PM
:confused: Well I got my hummy 5400 and have not used it for a year now till yesterday,I thought I would see if it was still working so I upgraded the firmware,and thought humm try it now some fta channles are ok,I dont expect to be told how to get any more channles with the heat on right now but can someone say if the hummy can still get the channles it could get a year ago or is it finnished for the time being,if it is o.k. still I will search for all I need to get it up and running on the net,I looked and got something to use with sammyhummy like I used to but I think some settings must be wrong,I am sorry for being long winded but I am trying to obay the rules and find out what to do at the same time HA HA.
dellboy1112002

aslat
27-11-2006, 05:25 PM
First this should be moved to the Humax section..coz this general chat..

However, as most channel encrypted channels are now not available namely TPS, D+, Premier, Cabo etc, you're not gonna get much apart from FTA.

If its over a year since you last fired up yer Humax, then maybe you should update your channel list (PET 123, c/o Voith Driver)

dellboy1112002
27-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks for that m8,its bloody hard trying to ask and keep the mods out of trouble at the same time,dont the athoraties know anyone can get movies off the net free and often before they are on sattallite t.v.! my hummy is a hobby HA HA HA.
dellboy1112002

RAIDER
27-11-2006, 08:14 PM
DELLBOY you can ask for anything you want just dont post keys dont post live links dont post files and dont mention any site that has free tv files on
RAIDER

voith driver
27-11-2006, 09:20 PM
hi dellboy,
well you have most of the rules there, but go into stb status and report everything to and including sys id and we can tell you what files to look for
regards
voith