PDA

View Full Version : tt700 maps

wwe
27-11-2006, 06:19 PM
when downloading maps they sometimes come with several zipped files, do you merge these files if so how do you do it as some files are the same in each zipped folder

cheers

wwe

Russell1
27-11-2006, 06:55 PM
They are usually rar files if there are a few of them for one map. If you right click on the first one & extract it to a folder it should unrar all the rar files & will merge them for you.

wwe
27-11-2006, 11:51 PM
They are usually rar files if there are a few of them for one map. If you right click on the first one & extract it to a folder it should unrar all the rar files & will merge them for you.

I am just not getting it, i have the files in one folder, I right click on the first one and extract here. Should it automatically go to the next one or do i do the same for each file i.e. right click and extract in the same folder.

this doing my head in

cheers

wwe

Russell1
28-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Are they zip files or rar files & have yu got 'Winrar' installed on your pc ?
You should only need to click on the first one & select extract here then it should extract the complete file from all of the files.

wwe
28-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I do have winrar installed, and maybe its working because the other files say do i want to over write so maybe there already loaded.

cheers

wwe