PDA

View Full Version : Whats clearing on Visionet?

catseye
28-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Can anyone advise whats working/clearing on Visionnet machines at present Thanks

drpaulos
28-11-2006, 09:26 PM
It depends on servers, etc.

I get the following:-

Some C+NL
Some CSat (FR)
Some Prem
ORF
SRG
Some TP$ (all when AES available)
Cyfr@ - down at moment
Seemore
N0va
ART
Some ***view
Some C+Nordic
D+ when key available

DrPaulos

catseye
28-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Cheers m8 for info

Jono
28-11-2006, 09:46 PM
It depends on servers, etc.

I get the following:-

Some C+NL
Some CSat (FR)
Some Prem
ORF
SRG
Some TP$ (all when AES available)
Cyfr@ - down at moment
Seemore
N0va
ART
Some ***view
Some C+Nordic
D+ when key available

DrPaulos

is it posable to watch channels like kiosk 1 w c****+fr foot 1to10 on 19 east
is there lots of footy and can it be conected via wifi or just cable.

Regards Jono

drpaulos
28-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I can get a C+ Sport channel from France, but the Kiosques don't work. I can also get C+ Sport on 1W (no Kiosks). Where it says some of a package in the list, it is usually movies and sport - no PPV.

There is only an ethernet port, but you can get wireless games adapters / wireless bridges that convert ethernet to wireless.

DrPaulos

drpaulos
28-11-2006, 10:03 PM
When it comes to Prem football, I can usually get it on the following:-

Sport1 (NL)
Prem Sports
C+ Sport (FR)
TP$ Star / Foot
ART Sports
N0va Supersports
C+ Deportes (with key)
C+ Sport (S)

I don't miss many Liverpool matches, I can assure you :)

DrPaulos

Jono
28-11-2006, 10:14 PM
cheers bud think i'll go for one
is there any aljeerzera sp1+2 also will my Digialb card work ok in it
How reliable are the servers and is it safe or could my isp pull the plug on me.
willl it us a lot of download a month as i only get 2.5gig then £1.99 per 2gig.

Regards Jono

gripthong
28-11-2006, 10:20 PM

DrPaulos

Not suprising there are so many empty seats at Liverpool

:D :D

drpaulos
28-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Al Jazeera Sp on 13E - yes
Digitalb card - can't remember
Servers generally reliable, but a bit up and down
Safe - who knows (not had a problem yet)
Never been cutoff by the three ISP's I've tried, not heard of others either
I don't think you will have a problem with the amount of data. It just checks every so often - apparently works even on 56k connection (not tried that though)

DrPaulos

catseye
29-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Hiya Thanks for info-
Could any other members who have one of these machines give me their opinion on this machine
Any info would be much appreciated -looking to get one as replacement for faithful Hummie 5400z:confused:

tigger
30-11-2006, 01:59 AM
i have 1 they seem good, only had it a few days, still trying to get my head round it, had no probs so far

scrambled
30-11-2006, 10:12 AM
You can also get ARY Digital and Zee TV/Cinema and b4u Movies. Good for live cricket.:D Also some MCT. Good for other things.:D

suniltom
30-11-2006, 11:18 AM
do you need a dsl connection for this reciever?? thanks in advance

Graham7
30-11-2006, 01:04 PM
do you need a dsl connection for this reciever?? thanks in advance

I heard that it will work on 52K moden but have not try it.

Hiya Thanks for info-
Could any other members who have one of these machines give me their opinion on this machine
Any info would be much appreciated -looking to get one as replacement for faithful Hummie 5400z

One off the best and you get free servers all so not bad. Sometimes the servers are up and down and some times the channels are up and down but saying all this still one of the best in my book.;)

yanbo
30-11-2006, 07:13 PM
so is it worth buying one

drpaulos
30-11-2006, 07:24 PM
so is it worth buying one

Only you can decide. I have other receivers, cards, and cams, but it is the main receiver I use (without any cards or cams).

DrPaulos

yanbo
30-11-2006, 07:31 PM
thank you on that,been thinking about a dreambox for a while but this box seems to have a liken for me

satmo
30-11-2006, 07:38 PM
i have recently bought the 8000cis and am pleased with it so far,
not fully used to it yet...

Graham7
30-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Like my friend drpaulos said you have to make up your own mind. I have went down this road a couple of months ago and well happy but as everthing in this game you do not know what is going to happen. All so have not use cards I have use a Dragon on it but that was only for TCM France and spain as the sw did not have it. But TCM as gone know as thay are useing a RSA key(I think it is called) So the dragon is not being use at the moment. For the rest of the VN I think it is the best that I have us.

azeemmir
30-11-2006, 08:36 PM
hi
ary and zee also works from hotbird

Jono
30-11-2006, 09:36 PM
i would say if you do go for one get the one with the ci-slots and card reader as if server goes down then it more then just a FTA £40 reciever.

Regards Jono

drpaulos
30-11-2006, 10:09 PM
i would say if you do go for one get the one with the ci-slots and card reader as if server goes down then it more then just a FTA £40 reciever.

Regards Jono

I agree. When I got the VN8000S, the CIS model was not available. The CIS model is definately recommended.

DrPaulos

dish
30-11-2006, 11:21 PM
drPaulos has told you straight down the line, been using a Visionet 8000CIS for about 6 weeks now, cant knock it, all the channel info above is working, and I can say i am very happy with the receiver, also the Visionet Forum is very helpfull and I am sure drpaulos and everyone will help you set it up, cant post links, but ask the sponsors or who ever you purchase the Visionet from, they will give you the link.

lucido
01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
And you can get some filmnet chanels on hotbird

drpaulos
01-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Yes, Filmnets 1, 2, and 3 from N0va, on Hotbird 13E

DrPaulos

Graham7
01-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Filmnet 3 is not working at the moment on server E0 been off a couple of days.

wsm25
08-12-2006, 12:34 PM
When it comes to Prem football, I can usually get it on the following:-

Sport1 (NL)
Prem Sports
C+ Sport (FR)
TP$ Star / Foot
ART Sports
N0va Supersports
C+ Deportes (with key)
C+ Sport (S)

DrPaulos

Hi there,

How many servers are there and how easy is it to switch between them ?

I can see the packages above, but is there a channel list available somewhere for exact channels ?

I'm trying to clearify for myself as to what is expect.

Thanks

Graham7
08-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi there,

How many servers are there and how easy is it to switch between them ?

I can see the packages above, but is there a channel list available somewhere for exact channels ?

I'm trying to clearify for myself as to what is expect.

Thanks

Best to read my read me for how to change server.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56437

For how may what I know there are 21 servers but I does us 33 or E0 as these are for Europe. You can use more of them but you do not get as much as the ones I have does said. Hope this helps a bit.

wsm25
08-12-2006, 03:39 PM
hi m8

yes I read your read me. Looks very good and detailed, I am sure once I get the box & go thru it again it will be very helpful and make even more sence.

I wanted an overall picture for now, because I used the Xcruiser version of CS (which I think you're familar with) and thats not stable to say the least, and the idea of multi server is not there , so I would like to compare and get a good view of how this would work and how easy it would be to use.

cheers

Graham7
08-12-2006, 04:13 PM
hi m8
I wanted an overall picture for now, because I used the Xcruiser version of CS (which I think you're familar with) and thats not stable to say the least, and the idea of multi server is not there , so I would like to compare and get a good view of how this would work and how easy it would be to use.

cheers

No I don't know about Xcruiser does the VN and the Mvision FCIS7000.

wsm25
12-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Ok, from what I gather, you have to do a factory reset each time you want to a server change ? then re-enter your channels and setup satellite positions (for motorised setup)? that must be a pain , or is there a simpler way ?

and how do you know which packages are open from which server ?

thanks

drpaulos
12-12-2006, 01:25 PM
You do have to do a factory reset each time you change server, but there is an option on the remote to backup the channel lists.

Once the receiver is back (on the new server), you have to reset your network and motor settings. If you have a router that supports DHCP, you can use auto-detect for the network settings, and if you have USALS, you only have to enter your coordinates. DiSEqC is of course more of a hassle, as you would have to move the dish and store the positions again.

Re packages, I will PM you with a forum that has more detail on these receivers.

DrPaulos

snaps
14-12-2006, 10:07 PM
just a note about the 8000cis, I have one, I think its brilliant (Apart from today and last night struggling to get a server that works) Dragon cam does not work in CI slot (At moment everything on latest emu software is cleared by visionnet and no advantage using dragon cam). Not sure about other multicams.

wsm25
15-12-2006, 09:37 AM
How often does this server go down ?

and while its up , do packages stay available contantly or is there "this channel gone" and "this is back" takes place ?

drpaulos
15-12-2006, 10:34 AM
The Europe server is back. In the most the channels / packages work, but from time to time there are issues (especially if the server is down for maintenance). Some weeks go by with no problems, this week, we had problems on Wednesday and yesterday.

There are mirror servers, which can be used when there is an outage, as well as other regional servers, which overlap on packages.

Graham7 has produced a readme for how to setup the receiver to allow server change, which is not a standard feature.

DrPaulos

wsm25
15-12-2006, 11:07 AM
@drpaulos

Thanks for that, btw I have been reading all sort of stickies from the PM link u sent.

Just wondering if server change is needed more often, is to keep the current receiver as the motor driver and to save time on sat setup each time server change needed.

As I have yet to receive the new box, I am trying to find out how efficient it is. How long does it take for the server backup & server change to take place (within a minute, minutes)?

drpaulos
15-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Using another receiver as the motor positioner (with loopthru) should work.

If I do it quickly, I can do the whole thing (including getting the sat positions back), in about 5 minutes. With USALS (or your extra receiver), it would be a bit quicker.

DrPaulos

wsm25
15-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Yep , makes sence , looking at some of the channel list available on Thor HB and Astra , there is plenty there , but some of the lists are from back in march.

Are they upto date ? if so , makes it reasonably stable setup , or has it improved.

Example: onn Thor there are some channels and frequencies listed in stickies that clash with Lyngsat.

drpaulos
15-12-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't use downloaded channel lists. I have scanned the TP's myself and edited them. It is agreed that the channel lists are out of date.

DrPaulos

wsm25
20-12-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't use downloaded channel lists. I have scanned the TP's myself and edited them. It is agreed that the channel lists are out of date.

DrPaulos

:) m8 I was talking about the channels listed as available from that site, they seem out of date (not channel edited for downloading to STB). I was wondering how accurate they were, as some frequescies there are wrong.

Sure, scan manually then save my own version :D

Aldo
20-12-2006, 09:15 PM
:) m8 I was talking about the channels listed as available from that site, they seem out of date (not channel edited for downloading to STB). I was wondering how accurate they were, as some frequescies there are wrong.

Sure, scan manually then save my own version :D

Hi M8

You have previously stated that the available channel lists are way out of date, and as these channel lists are submitted by individuals from various parts of Europe, they may not be able to receive all of the channels or sats that you wish to receive, and others have had new frequencies added and the old or obsolete freqencies have not been removed, you would be better off setting your own sat positions and scanning them, then checking your stored frequencies/transponders against the Lyngsat list to see if the receiver has failed to pick any up.

eggonline
20-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Ive had my Receiver for a while & fully recommend it. I swap between 2x servers 21ff & 33ff ( i think) 33ff gives more Euro stuff & carries ART 1-6 + al Jazeera.
21ff is doesnt carry so many euro stuff & only ART 1-4.. on the plus side, you get more Pr0n. A lot more Pr0n.some MCT, some Red Hot, some ***view & Dorsel TV

hxxp://www.para bol expert en.se/VPSList.htm a good idea of what clears & how. Not visionet specific, but you can always ask what server opens package xyz if it say's by card sharing.

PeterUK
27-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Are the C****sat and C**** Digitaal packages on 19E still clearing guys?

RATIUS
31-12-2006, 12:06 PM
C*nal NL clears on 33ff Also had some of C*nal Fr, Not had D plus clearing though.

RATIUS

choudrigulbahar
03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
at this moment nothing is clearing
servers down

drpaulos
03-01-2007, 06:55 PM
21FF is up.

DrPaulos

Graham7
03-01-2007, 07:31 PM
21 is up and down at the moment it is working all right.

drpaulos
03-01-2007, 07:46 PM
21 seems to be the best option at the moment.

DrPaulos

remzy29
17-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi all can anyone help out on how best to connect to the 33F server? my vn8000CIS keeps saying searching for seventy two hrs ! efforts will be appreciated.
remzy29.

remzy29
17-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Ther is a problem with me changing server. Each time i try i always have to resst my my diseq1.2 and att those stuff again. Is there a way in which i dont av to always reset channels and all again? thanks.
remzy29.

remzy29
17-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi doc is there a way to change server33f to 21 without resting my channels or disecq1.2 again? pls advise.

cueboy
17-02-2007, 01:24 PM
no m8

drpaulos
17-02-2007, 02:32 PM
When you do a Factory Default, you can press the yellow button to backup the channels / favourites, but you will need to restore the network and motor settings, as there is no way around this.

DrPaulos

jezekilj
17-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Aldough I have problem with rebooting right now and I have just start using it

I think it is pretty mcuh nice receiver in mean of using it.

Cheers

jezekilj
17-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Guys

Aldough I am here for a whille I have to appologise to all of you
for wastening your time

I am previouse ss2 user... Firs time got a receiver inmy life...
So I just frogoten to set up my antena on disec 1.2 ( I live in building with common antennas ) and this was the resaon of rebooting

Just that receiver put normal antena at the start when you change servers

I tottally forgated to set up disec again

Oh what an amtherism from my side.

kunle bewaji
18-02-2007, 01:31 PM
ATTENTION: Dr Paulos, pls could the doc help me on wat to do on my connection problem. i am connected to 33f but keeps searching for over 3days now.
thanks.
remzy29

drpaulos
18-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Recently there have been problems with the servers, especially 33FF, and especially at the weekend. Whether you will get on today, I cannot say, but try powering off the receiver for a minute, and powering back on again. If that does not work, try restarting the router / internet connection.

If this doesn't work today, try again tomorrow, but before the evening, as it gets busy again after about 18:30 UTC, and members report the searching problem after that time (once connected, don't reboot).

DrPaulos