PDA

View Full Version : Give us a clue !

Rotti
28-11-2006, 11:21 PM
I know the D+ keys have stopped working, but could someone please give us a clue where to get them when they are released !

Or, would a kind member please pm me with any pointers etc.

Thanking you in advance
Rotti.

kipper
28-11-2006, 11:37 PM
you got mail m8

toze07
29-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Can you send it to me to please?

Thanks

nadeem419
29-11-2006, 12:06 AM
please send or pm me with this info alsp.
thankx.
nad

EgyptDude
29-11-2006, 12:15 AM
3 words
sat key forum :D

echelon
29-11-2006, 12:49 AM
never heard of google ?

DAYDAY
29-11-2006, 01:04 AM
Came up with.....org after a search instead of Forum

The site was absolutely rammed with Virus alerts on my very up to date software

Trojan-clicker HTML Agent :eek: :eek: :eek:

dishdad
29-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Came up with.....org after a search instead of Forum The site was absolutely rammed with Virus alerts on my very up to date software
Trojan-clicker HTML Agent

:eek: No surprise....lots of sites are packed with files knowingly containing diallers-trojans etc. Dudez was basically a safer home with the 'no priviledges..no upload' policy. Most of the upload names were established and well known, even so, common sense told you to follow your normal attitude towards ALL files ie: caution.

Said it here at satpimps before, think a lot of previous members who depended on complete files as opposed to unpack and update/edit your own, will have to learn to manually get to grips with the edit side....my personal opinion is they will be better off and derive a lot more satisfaction once they become non dependant.

On the same subject, a site yesterday offering an updated video filter file, contained a nasty that would h i j a c k your IE home page (never personally use IE), easily caught if you have a PC with layered protection but amazing that over 250 folk had downloaded this file and not a single notification in the thread!

Still surprising that after all the threads read on the subject people still need to ask for sources of key related info/files....the post of echelon gave the one word reply that will satify all....if they can be bothered that is! ;)

Sat&as
29-11-2006, 10:11 AM
google: jardineria licos -

type correctly the search engine name, and use first entry

it's spanish pimps place (jardineria = garden), fast updating when it's out,... free of vir/troj, just couple of popups, being a useful place to reconfirm what could be found on Dudez ;)

TheBadger
29-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Could also try sataid.net ;)

TwistedUK
29-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Or try s a t f o r u m z.net, mach1.ws, alsat all very good friends of old pimps and sat seen

Dstream
29-11-2006, 11:05 AM
as said you cannot place live links but theres no harm in suggsting how they may be found using a rather popular search engine or similar.

dishdad
29-11-2006, 11:31 AM
google: jardineria licos -

= jardineria lycos

garethh2000
29-11-2006, 11:56 AM
hobbyists might also be interested in the educational files and reference material housed at Elladara.
Google will find it.

zad
29-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Or u can try softcam . myftp .org

thought you were keeping that privilaged mate....

that reminds me i must upload all the humax stuff i have to there

EgyptDude
29-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Came up with.....org after a search instead of Forum

The site was absolutely rammed with Virus alerts on my very up to date software

Trojan-clicker HTML Agent

if you have popup blocker that will fix it ;)
i have never faced any problem with that site anyway
and if you have the right antihacker and antivirus prog. you will have no problem with any site , those sh*t could happen anywhere , no one is safe :D

also Mach1 is fun :D

Gone_Fishing
29-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi

If you don't scan files before you open them you need your head read :rolleyes:

TNT

DAYDAY
29-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Hi

If you don't scan files before you open them you need your head read :rolleyes:

TNT

Didn,t even download the files m8

The Virus attacks came from just going to the site so lord knows what might have been in the files

EgyptDude
29-11-2006, 06:40 PM
check your antivirus and antihacker m8 (i use kaspersky for both)
also you have to have popup blocker and you can check that from intenet options , also have the latest windows updates ... etc ,all security setting :rolleyes:
very few had that problem in the past if my memory serves me
so you have to check it , perhaps its at your end

tulloch2003
05-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Please send or pm me with this info.
thankx.

Tulloch

jimbobwalton
10-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Folks I have tried the hints and yes I spent ages on google but cannot find files.... I find plenty from months or weeks ago..any help woulf be great

Dstream
13-12-2006, 09:29 AM
anyone want to help this lost soul out without making links live or similar

jimbobwalton
13-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Thanks...will give it a try...:)

leewold
17-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Have also been struggling to find sites that have up to date info.....found plenty of sites using google and also some sites mentioned in posts above - but not having much luck.:redface:

Could somebody please send me a PM pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers