PDA

View Full Version : Supersport F up again

Jono
29-11-2006, 11:14 PM
yet again there is a proplem with the supersport prem channels on 16 east prem4 LFC game had no English commentry but atleast had ground sound.
prem3 did not even open for united game very disapionted and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
4th liverpool game to have audio problems in the last 5 weeks.:mad:

Jono:mad:

gov400
29-11-2006, 11:17 PM
its a shame that digitalb have hiked up the costs of a sub but not the quality of service. All hail the art card. Hope it stays for a few more seasons and not go to showtime any time soon

Jono
29-11-2006, 11:27 PM
yes quite right since supersport took over the football it has been bad well it was'nt great before but a dame sight better then we are getting off them now.
Before anybody says get a Art card i have one but need to activate in a viaccess cam

Regards Jono

keith mawer
29-11-2006, 11:38 PM
sorry for repeat but i agree digitalb has been very bad recently .. actually i noticed that the commentary on art is the same as digitalb ( when it works) ,,,,

bohs punks
30-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Wonder is this just a problem for people with older subs like me who are supposed to just get english football?

Are digitalb just messing up the signal they send to enable us to view or is it the same for people with the more recent full supersport subscription?

all round very poor service and would be hard pressed to recommend this service even though on paper its great.

painter
30-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Wonder is this just a problem for people with older subs like me who are supposed to just get english football?

Are digitalb just messing up the signal they send to enable us to view or is it the same for people with the more recent full supersport subscription?

all round very poor service and would be hard pressed to recommend this service even though on paper its great.

Interesting point that I myself would like to know the answer as my digitalb card is due for renewal shortly and I was thinking of going for the full package but if the commentry is going to be f***ed up may not bother an answer from our sponsor Lee regarding this would be nice as I will be doing the renewal via him,

regards painter

decero
30-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Same here. I had the Besiktas vs Brugge match clear, Liverpool vs Portsmouth (but no English audio) and the Milan Channel. United vs Everton was dark all way through. It's a pick n' mix for UK based cards right now. They keep botching which Supersport channels to open and close, along with no English audio for Boro vs Liverpool and last night's match. :frown:

voodoodoll
30-11-2006, 04:32 PM
For me Italian games always seem to work, English sometimes and Portuguese always stay black... Italian doesn't carry the international commentary feed tho, atleast not that I could find :(

Rosetta
01-12-2006, 04:13 AM
Aye same for me. Though I enjoyed just the crowd sound. Turned it well up. Pity the game was poor.

We really need to know what is going on here.

grin2
01-12-2006, 05:53 PM
not holding my breath for saturdays games as they are both ppv. will digitalb let us down again. at least found united v everton on hellas sat. boro v united and arsenal v spurs on hellas sat as well. 12688v 30000 7/8 telesport rom

painter
01-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Yes we need an answer Darkman is very quiet as well regarding this.

regards painter

bobi
01-12-2006, 09:11 PM
well they are f-u-c-k-e-d upp naw mate

the worst thing to happend is that they even have bought the sat + pakege :mad:
or they cooperate at least, if you have notiesed the last days
the sat+ pakege on the 16 e has disapered sundely :mad:

a very good pakege , and did bitt the DIGITALB
naw they do offer the suppersport on the same transponder
and in both encryptions if you have noties

they had prommised to keep the transponder that was used by sat+
to make things better and quality better, well we are once agein lett down

dont know maybe i will renew my card as im an albanian in forein country
but if it want for those albanian channel they will had no value to me ither

maybe i will buy another cheap pakege instead off the crapy digitalb

ps ; dont need digitalb for fotty, as i use thor for it ;)

cheers

bobi

Jono
02-12-2006, 08:21 AM
well they are f-u-c-k-e-d upp naw mate

the worst thing to happend is that they even have bought the sat + pakege :mad:
or they cooperate at least, if you have notiesed the last days
the sat+ pakege on the 16 e has disapered sundely :mad:

a very good pakege , and did bitt the DIGITALB
naw they do offer the suppersport on the same transponder
and in both encryptions if you have noties

they had prommised to keep the transponder that was used by sat+
to make things better and quality better, well we are once agein lett down

dont know maybe i will renew my card as im an albanian in forein country
but if it want for those albanian channel they will had no value to me ither

maybe i will buy another cheap pakege instead off the crapy digitalb

ps ; dont need digitalb for fotty, as i use thor for it ;)

cheers

bobi

And all that from a Albanian well what does Digialb have to say. Time they start to make things right as there will not be a next time at this rate.

Already got a card for my friend and moved his fixed dish to 13e to get Art sport. With 10 month left on his digialb card and it just sits on top of his humax on another satellite shame.:redface:

Regards Jono

painter
02-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Seems no one gives a flying f**k about the problem how in the hell they expect to market this package in the Uk I do not know.

regards painter

finestrat
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
And today basketball on premium 1 instead of the reds.

finestrat
02-12-2006, 04:19 PM
It's on premium5 not 1 !!!

Stella
02-12-2006, 08:49 PM
its a shame that digitalb have hiked up the costs of a sub but not the quality of service. All hail the art card. Hope it stays for a few more seasons and not go to showtime any time soon

Like this IS the LAST season of ART Premiership footy....Showtime won the contract as from next season.............:mad:

grin2
02-12-2006, 10:57 PM
well done digitalb. credit where its due. all 4 games , good picture quality, english audio. it CAN be done.

Jono
03-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Well done Digialb keep it up.

Regards jono

zhuki
03-12-2006, 12:07 AM
idk , i dont have a sub but i get digitalb on cable tv (including the supersport channels) and they never seem to go down , so i guess the cable provider must have the full package including supersports and i dont think there is a problem if u have the full pack!

grin2
03-12-2006, 07:56 AM
zhuki.i dont think there is a problem with full pack. but we were told to buy a year of our previous package before august end and we would still get premier league. the price went from £155 to £270, thats why most of us didnt buy into supersport as well at the time

decero
03-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Great job here too - all Prem matches open and live with English audio, plus Bremen vs Berlin was also clear with English audio.