PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked rom11 Subsc. Card...what next?

kurtapio
10-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Hi all,

I have a nagra1 DreamTV (4e01/4f01 @ 146E) prepaid subscription card/IRD that I have discontinued since I got a new subscription package from DreamTV with a free ird/cam so I thought I'd play around with my old cam/ird.

After browsing and reading the net for some months...I finally was able to unlock my rom11 card and read the contents of my subscription card. But after this I do not know what else to do to make the cam work again.

The rom11 card has two tiers where the the expiration date has already expired and where the ird status byte was set to 10. After reading further, I set the expiration date to december 30,2007 using a nagra date converter and reset the ird status byte to 00. But after this, I can still not get any video. Reading the active keys....it seems that there are no new active keys generated when I put the cam into the ird.

Any ideas what to do next to make my cam work again. Are there other nagaredit parameters I need to modify?

I have'nt installed any blockers or any patches as I don't know where to get them for my provider. All the blockers and patches I find seems to be exclusively for NA providers.

Is the reason why I can't get any video is because I don't have any blocker installed?

Hope someone can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Kurtapio.

kooozy
10-12-2006, 06:45 AM
try min package 0001 max 7fff this gives full acess on cable over here but id be carefull theres been some nasty killer emms isued recentlly by the cable companies not sure wot it be like with sat