PDA

View Full Version : premiere sport portal how can i pick a game using my remote ?

everton
23-12-2006, 12:46 PM
hi,, i want to watch the football on this channel but cant i got the small screens going along the bottom of the tv but how do i choose one using my remote,:confused: help

Prontopro
23-12-2006, 02:10 PM
If you have a Humax 5400 with latest patch installed then simply press the yellow button on your remote whilst on this portal channel. A pop-up should appear on your screen with a list of available options for you to choose from. Use the "up" and "down" keys to navigate the options, with the chosen option changing to red, and press "ok" to select the option you've chosen to watch. To return to the portal press the yellow button again and choose the topmost option.

everton
23-12-2006, 02:41 PM
hi..... cant do that got a 5500 crci box dont think its possible ? gutted

notmyrealname
23-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Pressing the yellow button just gives a pop up box saying "no subtitle data" on my 5400.
I think you need to upload a more complete channel list fromyour computer,
regards,
nmrn

Prontopro
23-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Pressing the yellow button just gives a pop up box saying "no subtitle data" on my 5400.
I think you need to upload a more complete channel list fromyour computer,
regards,
nmrn

If you have any of the recent HOT patches you can get the pop-up. The reason why you can't is probably because you have macros disabled. You need to turn them on. Look under the ToH menu under config. The first two lines tell you whether macros are on from startup and which button on your remote toggles it on and off. With the Humax on pressing the correct button on your remote will cause a small square with the letter M to appear on your bottom right hand screen. It will be coloured red when macros are off and green when on.

Hope this helps.

ripley
23-12-2006, 04:36 PM
hi prontopro,done exactly what you said,when i push the yellow button i get no subtitle data, pop up,i remember on the old satpimps there was a list of all the prem frequencies with the pids this got all the channels, i wonder if anyone has still got it and put it here,
thanks ripley

Gone_Fishing
23-12-2006, 04:53 PM
hi prontopro,done exactly what you said,when i push the yellow button i get no subtitle data, pop up,i remember on the old satpimps there was a list of all the prem frequencies with the pids this got all the channels, i wonder if anyone has still got it and put it here,
thanks ripley

Your not activating Macro Mode like Prontopro said in his post

Press the TV/Sat button on your remote and in the bottom
right of your screen you will see the letter M, Green M means
Macro Mode is switched on

Now put humax on a portal channel and press the yellow button

Direkt Portal 12031H - 27500 - 3/4

Sport Portal 11719H - 27500 - 3/4

TNT

der01
23-12-2006, 04:58 PM
I am also getting problems with the yellow button,when i press it all i get is the Epg, Settings,Pmct,Config comming up the macros are on and the control key is TV/SAT.Any help please.

Gone_Fishing
23-12-2006, 05:02 PM
I am also getting problems with the yellow button,when i press it all i get is the Epg, Settings,Pmct,Config comming up the macros are on and the control key is TV/SAT.Any help please.

Your Macros are different from the default Macros have you
uploaded a Macro table at some point ?

TNT

der01
23-12-2006, 05:05 PM
I might have done tnt not sure.

apollo13
23-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I am also having a problem selecting the football. When I press yellow the choices come up but when I select the football nothing happens!

ripley
23-12-2006, 05:14 PM
thanks for your reply tnt,i am doing what you said but i still get the pop up saying no subtitle data,is there a macro table i should upload? thanks ripley

der01
23-12-2006, 05:21 PM
I might have done tnt not sure.

Sorted just downloaded the latest patch with new macro table.

Gone_Fishing
23-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I am also having a problem selecting the football. When I press yellow the choices come up but when I select the football nothing happens!

Your frequencies are wrong or those channels don't exist
in your settings, I've just put the full Premiere freqs in the
nagra section update your settings

thanks for your reply tnt,i am doing what you said but i still get the pop up saying no subtitle data,is there a macro table i should upload? thanks ripley

If you get no subtitle data and your on a portal channel
then macro mode is switched off

TNT

davidb
23-12-2006, 06:13 PM
I am getting the same problem, I get the M in the bottom right and it goes
green, but the yellow button gives "no subtitle data".
DER01 said he downloaded the latest patch with new macro table.
I currently am running Toh 3.4 Hot7.7. What patch should I be looking for please?
I am sure I am on a portal channel 12031 SR 27500 3/4 VPID 2815 APID 2816
PCRPID 2815 pmtpid 103

apollo13
23-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Sorted now

davidb
23-12-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm not sorted - am I missing something :confused:
Is there a patch? I get Macro on and the yellow button stubbornly
reports "no subtitle data"
5400Z with toh 3.4 7.7.
I can view the other pw channels.

davidb
23-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm not sorted - am I missing something :confused:
Is there a patch? I get Macro on and the yellow button stubbornly
reports "no subtitle data"
5400Z with toh 3.4 7.7.
I can view the other pw channels.

Sorted now too.
I found a post which had a video clip of how to do it. Luckily I
had saved it as I can't find the post now.

Lando68
23-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi all
Just try another settings with "PPV K****" or change the NET volue to "133" on every Premiere transporter.
Thats all.
Sorry for my bad english!

vjanda123
24-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I spent all day yesterday messing with my humax to find a fix and here it is :

Enjoy the footy :D

No Live Links !

No Links to other forums !

Read The Rules !

vjanda123
24-12-2006, 06:39 PM
just trying to help man, keep yer hair on :)

Gone_Fishing
24-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I spent all day yesterday messing with my humax to find a fix

You could have just looked here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58274

TNT

vjanda123
24-12-2006, 09:41 PM
thanks bud, nice one

wahsun
27-12-2006, 12:08 AM
where can you find the marco table to downloaded ,for premiere sport ?I still couldn't see it work,I had turn on the macro on the TOH CONFIG ,when I press the TVSAT button it come on green when I press again it turn on red ,not sure that right on not ,I can see the top left screen show some channel ,but when I try to move up and down then press ok it turn red ,but nothing ,just blank screen ,my humax are patch with latest TOH 3.4 HOT7.8 VERSION A

voith driver
27-12-2006, 12:51 AM
hi wahsun,
if you have the latest patch and provided you did load all the options(if you used hdfsmart) then you have it all.

press tv/sat until you get the green this is how it should be, then go to (if you have the very latest pet123 loaded) premiere direkt por, and press yellow, you will now see on the top left the list of times
hope this helps
voith

wahsun
27-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Thank for quick reply ,where do you go to get the pet 123 loaded and the tps update , many thanks

wahsun
27-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Thank for quick reply ,where do you go to get the pet 123 loaded and the tps update , many thanks
wahsun

ripley
30-12-2006, 05:25 PM
@ voith driver & tnt,on pimps there was a xvid showing how to update humax settings , would it be possible to upload it here please, thanks ripley

voith driver
30-12-2006, 08:08 PM
hi Ripley,
sorry m8, i think it was tnt's and i have lost my download, but whats your problem maybe we can help you other wise, its fairly straight forward
regards
voith

ripley
01-01-2007, 07:19 PM
hi voith,happy new year,thanks for your reply,its just that i have never updated the settings in my humax i have always added the channels manually,but reading the posts here concerning the yellow button on the prem potal channels it seems this is the reason i cannot use this option,thanks ripley

maxpower
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Find this to be a very interesting thread as I have not carried out this procedure before.
For some reason I cant get mine to work fully as it should. Macros work fine.
When I press yellow button on the Portal I get only 3 drop down menus, Portal, Eishockey DEL and Euroliga ENG.
None of these actually do anything when I click on them other than to lock up the Humax.
I have on occasions managed to get another list but when I click on any of them it takes me to PPV only.
Any ideas where Im going wrong.

Gone_Fishing
02-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Find this to be a very interesting thread as I have not carried out this procedure before.
For some reason I cant get mine to work fully as it should. Macros work fine.
When I press yellow button on the Portal I get only 3 drop down menus, Portal, Eishockey DEL and Euroliga ENG.
None of these actually do anything when I click on them other than to lock up the Humax.
I have on occasions managed to get another list but when I click on any of them it takes me to PPV only.
Any ideas where Im going wrong.

I have already answered this question above, if you select
a channel and nothing happens its because you haven't
got that channel in your settings

You need to update your freqs which you can find in detail here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58274

TNT

maxpower
02-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanx TNT,
I had previously read your post and run off a copy of the pdf file put there by Dirkus. But was not sure how to update the frquencies you refer to.
I have loaded latest hot and pmc and .bin but still not been able to grasp this procedure. Would you be able to offer any more help.
Regards

Gone_Fishing
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
The quickest thing to do is update your settings to pet123 latest

TNT

voith driver
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
hi,
sorry for butting in, but if you have not updated your channels lately, you might want to take advantage of the new settings posted up top, though loading a pmc is not needed specifically
regards
voith

sorry TNT, slow typer

maxpower
02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanx guys Ive done that but seemed to have cocked the whole thing up. Looks like Ill have to do it all again.
The new settings"seem" to be different and thats what threw me. The humax will not repsond at all now. Oh well here we go again.

voith driver
02-01-2007, 09:46 PM
hi maxpower,
just check you have the right set for your setup, one is for switches the other is for motorised
voith

Gone_Fishing
02-01-2007, 10:38 PM
hi,
sorry for butting in, but if you have not updated your channels lately, you might want to take advantage of the new settings posted up top, though loading a pmc is not needed specifically
regards
voith

sorry TNT, slow typer

Don't be sorry M8 I had missed the fact you had put a link to download the settings in the stickys

Happy New Year :)

TNT

maxpower
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi Voith, Ive used the diseq one for my h-2-h mount. I believe thats the right one.
Probably just not done something right, but Ill get there.

Schnuffi
07-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Hi all
Just try another settings with "PPV K****" or change the NET volue to "133" on every Premiere transporter.
Thats all.
Sorry for my bad english!

How do you do that?:D

MarkG
10-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Is it allowed for a member to PM the link to me?