PDA

View Full Version : Prem Sport

kejm
01-01-2007, 06:00 PM
M8's,
Am i missing something here.
Last week i could get prem sports and movies, now i can only see movies. Do they use different codes or has something changed.

regards
kejm

grin2
01-01-2007, 06:13 PM
if you mean premier on astra 19 they were working earlier or do you mean premium on 16 east , which was also working earlier. first time ive looked at premier and wigan v blackburn was on. i rescanned the same frequency to see if more channels came up and watford was on instead. i did it again and boro v sheffield utd was showing. then portmouth v spurs and cITY v everton. ipresume the channel must be multi choice like sly active cos i could only get 1 at a time and couldnt actually choose. unless it was only showing a game as goals were scored. anyway didnt bother second half

kejm
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi mate,
I mean Prem on 19e. I cant even get the preview channels. The movie channels and ppv are working but not the sport.

kejm

zcar
01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
working fine here ;)

ferddie
01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
still all ok here.:D

Dirkus
02-01-2007, 01:26 AM
if you mean premier on astra 19 they were working earlier or do you mean premium on 16 east , which was also working earlier. first time ive looked at premier and wigan v blackburn was on. i rescanned the same frequency to see if more channels came up and watford was on instead. i did it again and boro v sheffield utd was showing. then portmouth v spurs and cITY v everton. ipresume the channel must be multi choice like sly active cos i could only get 1 at a time and couldnt actually choose. unless it was only showing a game as goals were scored. anyway didnt bother second half

I'm afraid thats what the Premiere Sports Portal does. You only get a few minutes on each game and they switch when there are goals scored. Very frustrating if your team happens to be on at the time of the switch.

mediaman
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
But great if your team isn't playing that day and you wanna skip MOTD! :-)

sattekop
02-01-2007, 03:09 PM
When there are nice goals this conferenz program is great to watch. It is better then at 3pm sitting and watching the "talking heads" on SK*.

fred fickle
03-01-2007, 09:07 PM
M8's,
Am i missing something here.
Last week i could get prem sports and movies, now i can only see movies. Do they use different codes or has something changed.

regards
kejm

What are u using to get it as there appears to be a problem with titty cards not clearing some channels.

grin2
03-01-2007, 09:40 PM
dirkus.thanks thats cleared up for me. it was just coincidence that it seemed to happen whenever i rescanned then. lol.

Dragonfly
05-01-2007, 08:57 AM
LOL - I made the same mistake. It was only when I happened to see it switch to another game that I realised what was happening.