PDA

View Full Version : DSR 9500 Emu54

fishermanphil
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I used it a thousnad time before, but after two day ago, I load this BIN file into the editor, I had this message keep comes up, say is this a new Nagra key .bin. ( I had open a tps fix bin ) and I tick no.

now, the emu54 can't open any files at all ? ( no key appear in the editor )
Also to open TPS, must you have to use emu56 to load the BIN ?
any idea gents?

regards
phil

martin83
02-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I used it a thousnad time before, but after two day ago, I load this BIN file into the editor, I had this message keep comes up, say is this a new Nagra key .bin. ( I had open a tps fix bin ) and I tick no.

now, the emu54 can't open any files at all ? ( no key appear in the editor )
Also to open TPS, must you have to use emu56 to load the BIN ?
any idea gents?

regards
phil

I think that the tps fix is actually an hdf file that can be loaded using hdf smart or a similar program.

Marco
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
or you could use latest tps bin and convert it to hdf

voith driver
02-01-2007, 10:06 PM
hi phil,
you need to use 5.6 anyway these days, and has been said, the tps ota loader goes in with hdfsmart
voith

McDude
03-01-2007, 01:21 AM
the tps ota loader goes in with hdfsmart
voith

What does the ota stand for? I know one is over the air

voith driver
03-01-2007, 08:27 PM
pass, that's what i assumed, though i have seen the file called other things as well
voith

Jeff Stuart
03-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Marco..Guys....just to let you know I got it running at last....lots of patience !!!!!!!! I emptied the ram with DSR eMU 56...then put latest in with mach1 bin file and it now works great....so many thanks for your help chaps...TNT of course as well...
Jeff.....smiley Jeff at the mo !!!!!

Gone_Fishing
03-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Marco..Guys....just to let you know I got it running at last....lots of patience !!!!!!!! I emptied the ram with DSR eMU 56...then put latest in with mach1 bin file and it now works great....so many thanks for your help chaps...TNT of course as well...
Jeff.....smiley Jeff at the mo !!!!!

Glad you sorted it 9 times out of 10 its a keybin problem
thats why I say empty the ram first so you know you have
loaded that actual bin

TNT

Jeff Stuart
03-01-2007, 09:26 PM
TNT.....well it seemed to be my problem and hopefully it will stay on now till the file expires...just a point when it does go off do I just replace bin file or AES HDF ..m8???? to clear that one ???????
Cheers Jeff.

Marco
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
its of roughly about 4.30 am replace hdf on a daily basis when file is out
or convert sammy bin to hdf

gav28
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
OK stupid question of the day, how does one convert a BIN file to HDF format? I have searched the forum and have drawn a blank !

Thanks

Gone_Fishing
04-01-2007, 12:14 AM
OK stupid question of the day, how does one convert a BIN file to HDF format? I have searched the forum and have drawn a blank !

Thanks

You can find them on upload sites already done !

But if you want to do it for yourself probably the easiest way
is to use a program called " BinInABox v1.1 " it checks the
bin is the right length, shows you all the AES times and dates
start to finish and then converts it and loads it into HDFsmart ;)

TNT

gav28
04-01-2007, 12:08 PM
TNT thanks for that. I did find a ready made HDF, which worked a treat. But there is nothing like being able to doit yourself :-)

cheers