PDA

View Full Version : Prem. AU

Satpeter
07-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Premiere emm keys are on ulc's, and they work.

Tested with s2emu on dvb card, removed key in use and got it back through au :cool:.

jamsb
07-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Well thats not what was needed.

jamsb
07-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Exactly then more commercial ****e.

netjunkie
07-01-2007, 07:58 PM
but hang on. people were saying earlier that prem would be off after christmas/new year hols anyways.

werd,
netjunkie

Satpeter
07-01-2007, 08:05 PM
By the way, those keys are known since december afaik but it was meant to keep them np...

bulmers
07-01-2007, 08:25 PM
I can also confirm that this is working. I reset the keys to 00s and in a short time the softcam did AU with the correct keys.

saintomer1866
07-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I must agree, think this should have stayed private and just had the release of new keys when needed, bring on the k4:rolleyes:
saintomer

drpaulos
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I also wonder what will happen to the Diablo and T-Rex4.6 if Prem changes encryption. We already lost the Sec@2 packages from the Diablo (before they even made it to the T-Rex4.6). Now Prem is public on just about every platform, so what are the Diablo and Dragon teams going to do then?

DrPaulos

xanadu
07-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I also wonder what will happen to the Diablo and T-Rex4.6 if Prem changes encryption.

There is not going to be any major change to Premiere until about August when all the old DBox receivers using Betacrypt will be replaced. Until then just enjoy it. :D

drpaulos
07-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I hope so :)

DrPaulos

netjunkie
07-01-2007, 09:32 PM
In that time when we talk about that, we was thinking that they will just change their key, but now, they will change something in Enc. System, so netjunkie that is point of this story.

no, people were saying it would revert back to the encryption method cleared by the diablo and super t not just a key change.

werd,
netjunkie

CStar
07-01-2007, 09:44 PM
There is not going to be any major change to Premiere until about August when all the old DBox receivers using Betacrypt will be replaced. Until then just enjoy it. :D

where did you get the information? I have subscribed to premiere and I`m using an old dbox, but didn`t get an info about a replacement!

xanadu
07-01-2007, 10:11 PM
where did you get the information? I have subscribed to premiere and I`m using an old dbox, but didn`t get an info about a replacement!

From Premiere! ;)

"Up to the end of 2007, Premiere will invest more than EUR 100 million in rolling out the new receiver infrastructure. Premiere has ordered receivers from a total of four manufacturers: Philips, Samsung, Humax and Thomson. A flexible technology and delivery strategy guarantees optimal market-oriented roll-out. Over the next two years, Premiere will be able to adapt the receivers’ functionality step by step in line with demand and technological progress. This will minimize the financial risk, and ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of technology.
The first receivers are scheduled to be delivered to customers in August. These receivers will enable customers to use interactive applications via the Internet such as making pay-per-view orders all with the convenience of using their remote control. Internet access via DSL broadband, ISDN or anelogue telephone line will suffice for the purposes of the return path, with the range of usable services depending on the bandwidth of the IP connection. Optional wireless LAN connections enable cordless connections between the receiver and the telephone connection. Premiere will build up its range of interactive applications progressively, by itself and as a platform provider for others. HDTV-ready hard-drive receivers are scheduled to enter the market in 2007.
The new functionality will be made possible by special software, known as middleware, which is integrated into the receivers. For the new receivers, Premiere is using the middleware from NDS. Kofler: “NDS is the ideal partner for us for establishing the interactive platform. NDS middleware has proved itself around the world, and is already running on millions of receivers. It is extremely powerful and flexible and covers all the functions that we need, from EPG to advanced PVR technology. We are thus gaining a fast and efficient entry into modern, interactive television. The middleware is easy to integrate for the manufacturers of the receivers, and considerably speeds up the introduction of new receivers and services, since changes only have to be developed once, and then they are available on the entire platform.”

tango110
07-01-2007, 10:51 PM
au working like a treat on mgcamd and evocamd :D :D