PDA

View Full Version : Add sat on 3000ip

captainglassback
12-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Have been using my 3000ip daily since they first came out so fairly familiar with it. The one area that drives me nuts is adding a new satellite, such as 33E. I have the 1100 software. When the 'new' position is not in the software's list anyone know how to add a position? (I have never been able to get to grips with Lostone settings unfortunately).

>COR<
12-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I used the beautifull Lostone settings for an long time, but also add transponders etc manually if need be.

To add an new satellite go in the main menu, then select Edit, in the next menu select Edit Satellite then your list with current satellites is shown, but on the bottom of the scren you see the 4 coloured buttons, use the blue one, Add Satellite.

The next field you see you can give the new satellite an name, or from the list (old now) or manually.
The rest will point you through the menu, have at least the details of 1working transponder ready so you can let the search function start and then all data will be saved.

SatStar0x
13-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Menu --> 6 --> 6 --> 1 ....

It will then be on AddTp/Sat - You can put in the Transponder etc. press ok. and then press ok again to confirm - then press blue to scan..

dreamlnd
13-01-2007, 04:04 PM
I have little problem adding tp's now (never had it before)...I go to the menu and type in the tp, FEC, symbol rate etc etc. but when I press ok nothing happens (the text: press ok to confirm doesn't show up) and the signal stays 0%..any ideas?
thx,
dreamlnd

zed180
13-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I also had a problem adding TP's. It turned out that my memory was full, I deleted some unwatched channels and then I could add new ones. Try this it should work.

captainglassback
24-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Many thanks COR for excellent guidance. Now you have shown me how to do it my 'buffer full' is annoying me again so will have to yet again clear out positions elsewhere!!