PDA

View Full Version : humax owners

sammylad
14-01-2007, 01:34 PM
found this on another site............................. ................................. ........ Toh3.4_Hot8.1 WARNING !! Humax Owners !!
There is a new firmware floating around at Upload Centers and Forums

Toh3.4_Hot8.1 - D+ and Premerie is OK !! IT'S FAKE

It's a fake and may destroy your hummy

der01
14-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the info.

ripley
14-01-2007, 06:07 PM
thanks for the info m8,

cuzz
14-01-2007, 06:35 PM
cheers m8

EDGE
14-01-2007, 07:13 PM
thanx for the warning sammy m8

leptep
15-01-2007, 08:34 AM
thanx for the warning

CELTIC
16-01-2007, 12:19 AM
:) good man sammylad

ferddie
16-01-2007, 10:20 PM
thanks for that info.:)

sammylad
23-01-2007, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=sammylad;418271]i thaught there was more humax owners than 7,,,, ok thanks to the 7 above next time ill send you all individual info as i find it saves posting it dont ya think............................ ..................

zad
23-01-2007, 08:16 PM
lol sammy lad sorry thanks for posting but you may find that most of the higher most experanced member simply check hot patches before loading them up with a firmware checker
but thanks for posting anyways

sammylad
23-01-2007, 08:23 PM
not pointing at individuals.. theres a lot of people here as well not experienced m8 ...thats wat im aiming at

mbugeja
23-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the warning sammylad, I'm one of the less experienced.I cannot tell wether a patch is fake or not till its too late.

sammylad
23-01-2007, 10:09 PM
lol sammy lad sorry thanks for posting but you may find that most of the higher most experanced member simply check hot patches before loading them up with a firmware checker
but thanks for posting anyways

so i look around this site and only see my warning !!!!!thank *** we got more experanced people like you to warn us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

sammylad
23-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the warning sammylad, I'm one of the less experienced.I cannot tell wether a patch is fake or not till its too late.

thanks m8 my thats my point here :)

sammylad
23-01-2007, 11:51 PM
ok pimps ....only tryed to help u but the king of the board backs up this statement ,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!..lol sammy lad sorry thanks for posting but you may find that most of the higher most experanced member simply check hot patches before loading them up with a firmware checker
but thanks for posting anyways....yes he did thank me ...but theres no warning to un experienced users ..if they new why dident they warn you

sammylad
23-01-2007, 11:52 PM
ok think im banned now

EDGE
24-01-2007, 01:51 AM
ok think im banned now

why would you think your banned?ZAD was only pointing out there have been many fakes and peeps know where to get the real thing and how to check it.you pointed out that there was a fake going round,and good on you for doing that m8.

zad
24-01-2007, 08:48 AM
ok think im banned now

nah

you have done the right thing, only thing i would disagree with is you expected prase for your efforts,

i have posted many times giving advice but never expect the whole board to thank me for it.

its always good to give newbies warnings of problems and sometime us more experanced members have problems too.... cant remember how many times ive had to start from scratch now

however cant see you even getting a red card for this mate, as i said before your warning was helpful, if you look at how many times the thread has been read by users you will see that

you never know in the future the mods may add the thanks hack for the forum so you can see easy howmany time prople may think your thread is useful however do not want to post a thanks in a reply

echelon
24-01-2007, 10:10 AM
he wasnt expecting a ban for posting his warning , but he expected heaps of praise from other users , and he also objected to the earlier reply that ZAD made , and reported it to me , except he got the name wrong and also did not paste in the thread in question , and also did not use the REPORT TO MODERATOR button to report the zad post for mods to check

then he really p1ssed me off by trying to goto the top on this when I disagreed with his reporting zad for no real reason

I have no problems with sammylad issuing the warning , and no problems with the replies made by zad

I do object to anyone expecting bundles of praise and spitting the dummy when it doesnt come like a spoilt brat

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59674

and I also object to an hour of my time wasted on policing this nonsense

next time he sends me a pm with such bile he will get the ban he expected , and I can assure everyone that I have reported this in the mods room and I know that up to now not one of them has disagreed with my handling of this situation , and we also think he is an attention seeker

I will not waste my time on such trivia again , just issue a ban and move on !!!!

warning issued

thread closed