PDA

View Full Version : motor help please

supakev
18-01-2007, 02:34 PM
hi ive installed a motor onto my dish and aligned the dish to 1west with a strong signal,when i choose another sat the dish just sits still what am i doing wrong ive got humax 5400z with latest patch and pet settings in,when i press the left/right buttons on the motor it moves slightly then stops,what config in the box do i need to do so the motor will move.any help appreciated.

abuelo
18-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Did you check the East/West limiters on the motor?

supakev
18-01-2007, 04:34 PM
well im a total novice at this i need idiot proof instructions really its the first time ive tried to install a motor,im just wondering if i need to go into the humax installation and do something there.

abbuhassan
18-01-2007, 08:29 PM
:D :D came back from work put the tv on but got blank screen. checked outside and saw only the motor. dish was in my neighbours garden all mangled up. So I have a motor and a pole:D :D . What a fooking wind

Sasqwatch
18-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I suggest you stick this in the Humax section. I had a 5400, but can't remember how to get it to move. I think you are correct in that you need to go into the settings. Try Humbox, look at the diseqc settings in there.

supakev
19-01-2007, 09:21 AM
thanks lads problem sorted for some reason motor was sticking so took it down and managed to free it all working fine now.

ManikM
19-01-2007, 01:04 PM
:D :D came back from work put the tv on but got blank screen. checked outside and saw only the motor. dish was in my neighbours garden all mangled up. So I have a motor and a pole:D :D . What a fooking wind

LOL! quality! (but annoying as well)