PDA

View Full Version : Re. GBox problems [to Slimane and our m8s with difficulties]

goran
20-01-2007, 02:00 PM
A copy of my message to Slimane - but I thought it's better given to all, just in case it helps more than just one person...;):)

First, you need to sort your cwshare.cfg yourself. Here is the template you need to Copy and Paste into ULTRA EDIT 32, not Notepad or anything else.

Here you will edit the yourdyndns.org and yourfriendsdyndns.whatever with the data you are given from the people you trust, like theirport but also yourport, the one you assign to your GBox. Also yourpass and hispass!

That's all you need to do for Sammy GBox to work your CS magic. Nothing else. No other files except cwshare.cfg!!!

Lines with # in front are not taken into account, do not matter, these are explanations.

M: { your.dyndns.org { yourpass }}
# Internet Friends port range password cod
D: { yourfriendsdyndns.whatever { yourport theirport { hispass { A3 A3 }}}}
#================================ ===========================
# allow maximum 3 share level for recieved card data
I: { 3 }
# Send ECM's at maximum 7 cards (please use this as default)
X: { 7 }
#
# 01 repeat EMM's
# 00 consider every EMM only once
# 01 restart pid on overflow
# 1* reset ENX on every channel change
# *1 check/reset ENX freezes on FTA
# *2 check/reset ENX freezes on PayTV
# *3 check/reset ENX freezes on FTA and PayTV
# 00 write nothing in atack.txt
# 01 write into atack.txt: password is wrong
# 02 write into atack.txt: ID unknown
# 04 write into atack.txt: IP is wrong
# 08 write into atack.txt: port is wrong
# 10 write into atack.txt: share.stat
# 20 create online.log for online/offline logging
# 3F write everything. (combine bits for other combinations)
# 5000 send ecm again after 5 Seconds if no reply.
# 7000 resync decode after 7 Seconds if net decode failed
N: { 01 01 03 00 5000 7000 } Your pass will be 8 signs, letters from A - F, if memory serves, numbers from 1-9.

Just Copy and Paste this into your Ultra Edit 32 and edit CAREFULLY, preserving the empty slots [pauses/breaks], then Save.

================================= ============

GBox 2.1b as such [the one MAHDI adapted to Sammy] has a silly bug, so frequently isn't working and only resetting everything, including rebooting your PC AND Sammy will work.

Sammy on its own is also a bit silly sometimes, as the Gold Emu easily looses EPG etc. In those cases I restart it by killing it with the power button at the back for a minute, after putting it to Standby.

When you start the GBox in your Firewall you will have the GBox active under programs and it must have the free access to the net. Give it the permission it needs.

In your Router you must do the Port Forwarding. In my modem it's under Applications and Gaming -> Port Range Forwarding.

You name an application [say GBox for your GBox port].

Put the Port Range as follows:

-your port [the one you have to give to your m8 to put into his cwsahre.cfg, together with your DynDNS and Pass] and the same port should be in Start to End, then UDP or Both Protocols, and add your IP address, plus tick it at the end, so it is active.

-his port - the one he gave you, where you will be let into his machine, just do the same as above but name it after your friend, so you know which one is which.

-check your address by clicking on the network icon in the systray -> Support and you'll see it. Occasionally it may change, if you get another device connected to the network, so check it, if GBox is not working.

Now go to the bottom of the page and SAVE SETTINGS! If you did it the right way it should all be saved and you will see it the way you sorted it in front of you.

If done properly and if you have the correct details of a Server your GBox will say Hello to... then he will respond with Hello from... Change the channel and wait for the picture. Sometimes you need to choose the CAID manually and press OK for each CAID.

Also, in the Sammy Emu Menu I have:

Emu to ON,
EMM to ON,
CAID to MANUAL,
Sharing Mode to SSSP,
Channel CA Info to NOT SHOW.

Best of luck and test your PATIENCE!!! All is already explained on Papagen and SatPimps etc. etc. Just do it slowly, bit by bit, step by step!!!:cool:

Goran

slimane2222
21-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Thank you very much Mr. Goran

goran
21-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Any luck, m8?:cool:

raj
21-01-2007, 12:09 PM
been trying to find this gbox software ..no luck can anyonesend it to me please ?

goran
21-01-2007, 12:53 PM
On Papagen's - he is a member here: see his website [in his profile]...;)

raj
21-01-2007, 01:15 PM
hi tried looking there before butonly find a how to pdf file but not software??

goran
21-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Try the DreamZone forum in my thread "Sammy CS SW here..." or other Uploads and so forth...;)

slimane2222
21-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Hello Goran,
Not yet.I'm still trying and trying and ...

McDude
22-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Just one question...out of interest, because i don't use gbox on sammy but use it on dreambox.

Do you also use an ignore list with gbox for sammy to ignore unwanted providers (as you do with dreambox)??

goran
22-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Not me...;) Emu is ON, too, but all works...:D Well, most of the time...:rolleyes::p

McDude
23-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Cheers goran

I'm gonna try it out with my sammy since i have a gbox server to connect to :)

By not using an ignore list though, don't you get a lot of old cards etc??

goran
23-01-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm only on 2 servers [should be 3 but 1 just isn't working... who knows why...?], so it all works, more or less well...

As well as GBox 2.1b can work...;)