PDA

View Full Version : Strange behaviour of my Stab HH120...

Chocolate
22-01-2007, 12:34 AM
I am running a Humax 5400 ToH34.79c, and a Motorized dish with a Stab-Ulsas hh120. Now I bought a second one for my land house, and the new one shows a strange behaviour when I do a manual search or fine-tuning positioning.

I'll explain.

1st, when I want to fine adjust the posiiton of the dish, the I push the right or left cursor key of the remote once, hten the motor turns more or less 1/5 degree, = 0,2 degrees, I need also to push the key five times, so that the dish travels 1 degree, so far so god,

But the second motor I bought, the same type as the one above, I transfered to the second receiver (also exactly the same as above) the same patch the same firm and the same settings, but when I do the fine positioning, the motor drives not only 0,2 degree but a few seconds 5 or 6 seconds and this is by far to much as I cannot have a decent positioning.

I know that there are two different user settings for the motor unit in the humax menu, one is for normal user and the other options is "installer" where you can drive endlessly the dish, I know this settings, and it has nothing to do with this.

So have you got an Idie what the malfunction could be?

Thanx for the answers and hints.