PDA

View Full Version : Digitalb on TMS 1500

trevor54
22-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I am using a Digitalb card on a TMS 1500 and every so often it seems to crash i.e. won't descramble and I can no longer access the card. It is easily fixed by turning the receiver on and off, but it is annoying none the less. I also periodically get a No Access dialogue box, but this disappears after a few seconds without loss of picture.Has anyone else experienced such problems and if so is there a fix?

joshjess
23-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Have you tried updating the software with the latest darkman patch? also I am surprised that you have not had a reply yet from other technomate users!

trevor54
23-01-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm just using the unpatched version 1.65 software at the moment. Is the Darkman patch more stable as far as Conax emulation is concerned? Also I note there is a version 1.67 on the Technomate site, but the list of areas addressed sound identical to that of 1.65, so I doubt it would make a difference. I have been trying the Digitalb card in a Dragon CAM and it seems alot more stable.

gzira
29-01-2007, 05:53 PM
i also occassionaly have the same problem mate,mine wont even work with a conax cam,i just leave it in the top slot of the techie.

DARKMAN
30-01-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm just using the unpatched version 1.65 software at the moment. Is the Darkman patch more stable as far as Conax emulation is concerned? Also I note there is a version 1.67 on the Technomate site, but the list of areas addressed sound identical to that of 1.65, so I doubt it would make a difference. I have been trying the Digitalb card in a Dragon CAM and it seems alot more stable.

yes mate ,use one of the last versions, even you could go to matury rate is well.

Digitalb and Technomate they are all ready Merit....