PDA

View Full Version : ajusting colour contrast ect on tech 1500 ci

antmarco
25-01-2007, 10:05 PM
trying to ajust above instruction book states press color button should get menu which will allow me to ajust but when press button get multi sreen menu which book states should get by pressing yellow button on remote anyone help many thanks antmarco

konnor
26-01-2007, 12:28 AM
The colour buttons on my TM-1500 CI remote give the following functions
Red: Color Adjustment ...with selections for Mode, Brightness, Contrast and Color
Green: Calculator for Hex / Decimal
Yellow: Does not seem to do anything
Blue: Multi Picture

Hope this is of some help to you antmarco

captainglassback
27-01-2007, 02:02 PM
How strange! If I press Colour button on remote I get the option to go into Default or User settings to increase / decrease brightness etc. If I press yellow on remote I get the multi screen option. (TM1500CI).

captainglassback
27-01-2007, 02:23 PM
TM1500 My pictures are dull but sharp using the 'default setting'. If I increase brightness to a reasonable level I lose the richness of the picture and it looks a little grainy. Do you users out there stick with default setting or have you set your own user settings? If so what 3 numbers do you use, ie Brightness, Contrast, Colour

antmarco
27-01-2007, 10:45 PM
thanks for reply guys if i press colour button i get multi function strange this why same reciever many different response?

DaDragon
29-01-2007, 02:08 PM
antmarco,
This function is worthwhile for setting up your display on lcd or plasma sets.First make sure you have set your receiver up for your particular remote,there are type1 and type 2 remotes if you dont set this up correctly your remote buttons will not function correctly.As i said it is only really worth messing with the contrast,colour and brightness if you have a decent display.
I have used the picture settings to set up my Samsung 46"lcd through a looped hdmi socket and the pictures are brilliant.Hope this helps.
Regards DaDragon

antmarco
31-01-2007, 10:10 PM
thanks for info m8 another question how to set up remote has you mention type 1 type 2 ? and finally great aviator m8 (the master)takes me back to my youth big bruce lee fan then and now thanks again