PDA

View Full Version : any new channel lists due for 2007

bloodstone1964
30-01-2007, 10:25 AM
hi do anyone know if there is any new channel lists due for 2007 seem to have trouble picking certain channels up with older list just wondered if any one has a new uptodate list due tried a few seem to lose art sports 5 6 and a few other channels lost hustler on sirus .:confused:

TonyO
10-07-2007, 08:35 PM
some of the providers on astra 1 and H/B are listed as satellites just to group them together.

tr8.
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
why not make your own list, its quite easy to scan and edit then when done save.
we all have different set-ups so say with mine i go from about 40' to 40' so would not have sats further listed, then some sats filtter out the channels i dont watch, using others lists may not give you all you watch as its often their personal choices

tr8

satpaul
11-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Looks Like one of my old lists that I uploaded ages ago to AL**T I have a lotter better one but no upload priv

chrome307
11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Bloodstone as a suggestion, why not update your receiver with the OFFICIAL firmware from Technomate (May/June?) and then RESET your receiver.

Now load up the UNOFFICIAL firmware and your additional files.

This way you will have an up to date transponder list in your receiver so you can scan them yourself.

tr8.
14-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Looks Like one of my old lists that I uploaded ages ago to AL**T I have a lotter better one but no upload priv

You can upload it to the public section?
But i still think some are being rather lazzy its not a hard job to make your own set-up it will suit your needs and setup better, all adds to the fun of this hobby and you learn about the recievers, there are plenty of people willing to help people trying to learn on this site

tr8