PDA

View Full Version : Allcam patch

luchano
21-02-2007, 12:15 AM
lads anyone have the allcam patch for all the encryptions,as i had a fault in my humax so i had to give it a spring clean and have to start from scratch
again.

regards luchano

zad
21-02-2007, 08:12 AM
all cam? do you not mean the catone module?
if so its loaded with the toh patched ether that or you can find it in the humax files sections

luchano
21-02-2007, 01:48 PM
ZAD no, the patch for when u start so u have all the encrytions on the humax 5400 it is like a free cam but on the humax.

regards luchano

zad
21-02-2007, 01:57 PM
you must be talking about the +cam modual then i guess!
as far as i know the hardware cam in the humax always remains an indeto cam (thats why you need an extra via cam for art) correct me if im wrong on this
if it is the +cam modual that you mean ie the humax can emulate these encriptions then all you need to do is just load the latest toh file

sat_rrstm
21-02-2007, 06:11 PM
ZAD no, the patch for when u start so u have all the encrytions on the humax 5400 it is like a free cam but on the humax.

regards luchano

Where did you hear about all-cam in Humax?
There is not such a thing with Humax.The cam slot in our Humax can read only Irdetto and fun-cards,no other.Be sure about this.

Siegfried
21-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Try www.humax-zone.org

Marco
21-02-2007, 06:50 PM
i just about remember a cam irdeto Allcam years ago
years back i think there was a allcam patch by PH i would say its just the patch

Gone_Fishing
21-02-2007, 07:13 PM

regards luchano

I don't know where you have got this idea from all you need
to do is load a full version of ToH HoT that's it

I don't even bother with spring clean just use "Firmware Reset v12"
and then load the full patch

TNT

luchano
21-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Lads thank u so much all of u for keeping me right,the tec moves on now,
i am away behind,marco thank u for explaining that point to the rest of the guys,i will do as Zad and TNT olso Zeig and Sat.

thank all of u again

luchano